Magcon vs. Zombies

This idea was given to me by a girl on Tumblr, she personally gave it to me so I can use it. If you don't know what magcon is its 9 boys and they're "cute" the only ones I find cute are Shawn and Cameron but this is gonna become a series on my book.
____________________________

One month and 14 days. If you were still keeping track of your days correctly, that's how long it's been since people started transforming into man-eating, dazed creatures with no brain activity. Also known as biters. This weird, global disease spread through the bites of one biter, to a person. The only thing you and the biters had in common, was the basic instinct to survive.
During this time, you had never stayed in one place for more than three days, and you've only come across two individuals, and one group of survivors. And even though you would prefer some company, none of the survivors you've met, so far, seemed too friendly.
You were currently strolling through the woods, minding your own business, when a straggler crashed through the trees toward you. The man had to be at least in his 30's, and his greasy, blonde hair was matted against his forehead.
You were taken by surprise as he ran at you with a knife. "Not a biter! Not a biter!!!" You yelled at him as he got closer and closer.
He managed to pin you up against a tree as he tried kill you. While he was swinging the knife around you, you deflected every attempt of his to cut you, until you noticed his eyes.
There was something about them, you didn't know exactly what, but the look he had was of pure madness.
You were jerked from your train of thought when his knife sliced through your upper arm. It hurt so horribly you couldn't help but scream, even if it would attract biters, since noise is one sure way they can track down people.
You managed to stumble away from the guy, but in the process you stepped on the side of a large branch, spraining your ankle and causing you to fall.
"Shit!" you exclaimed. You stood up and noticed that about a dozen biters had accumulated around you two. But while you were focused on the biters, the psychotic man got another stab at you.
This time the blade came in contact with your thigh, on the same leg with your sprained ankle. You let out another scream, and at the same time you saw a flash of someone else. The new person pushed the psycho into the herd of biters and you watched him become shreds.
You looked back at the new person and saw he was about the same age as you. The next thing you noticed was that he was incredibly attractive.
As he approached you, you held onto your wounds in attempt to stop the bleeding. He helped you back up again, and in response you winced.
"Here, come with me" he said, and went to your side with the bad ankle. He threw your arm around his shoulder and put his around your waist.
He hurriedly, half carried you away from the scene, while the biters were still distracted. But your vision started to become blurred. The pain from your cuts, and the sprained ankle, added with the sight of what used to be humans tearing someone else apart, was too much for you to handle.
You took a few last steps until your vision went black, and you collapsed into your hero.