"Chinese food or pizza?" Caroline asks me.

"Like you have to ask" I tell her, and we all begin to laugh.

"I will get it" Caroline tells us as she opens her tablet/ computer, and her smile suddenly disappears. I look over to her tablet and it has a picture of her and Matt on the screen.

"I'll do it" I tell her, as I take the tablet from her hands.

"Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?" Elena asks us.

"I don't know what to believe. I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust" Bonnie tells her.

"Join the club" I mumble under my breath as I sit down.

"Well, what are we going to do about this movie situation? What about "The Notebook"?" Caroline asks us, and I just shake my head at her.

"Caroline, how many times have you seen that movie?" I ask her curiously as I really don't know.

"That is so not the point" Caroline tells me, as she points a finger at me.

"Well, yeah, I mean..." Elena tries to say but Jenna comes in and interrupts her.

"What's going on?" Jenna ask all of us.

"Girls' night, how are you doing?" Elena asks her.

"You heard about my fight with Ric" Jenna says sadly.

"He feels terrible" I tell her as I look up front the tablet.

"Is this some kind of disguised attempt to cheer me up?" Jenna asks us, and Elena looks at all of us.

"No. No, this is about us girls hanging out and you know, we'll be here if you happen to want to talk, or..." Elena trails off.

"Because I am a winner when it comes to successful relationships" Caroline sighs sarcastically.

"You, too?" Jenna asks her.

"You have no idea" Caroline confesses.

"Okay, then" Jenna says as she opens the fridge and joins us "It's this whole Isobel thing. He's hiding something from me" She tells us, as she looks at me and Elena.

"To play devil's advocate, maybe there is a great reason why he's not telling you. Maybe he is just trying to protect you" Caroline suggests.

"Well, that's not his call to make. I mean, I deserve the truth. Everybody does" Jenna tells her, just like me and Elena deserved to know the truth about us being adopted, but Jenna still didn't bother to tell us.

"You know what we need? Dancing. There is a band at the Grill" Caroline tells us.

"I'm in" Bonnie says.

"I'm in" Jenna says.

"In" Elena says, and they all look at me for an answer.

"Fine, let's go" I say to them, and Caroline claps her hands in delight.

(Skip to the Mystic Grill)

Me, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline and Jenna arrive and we all look at the band, and they're really good. We all walk over to a booth to sit down, but Jenna doesn't sit with us.

"I need a drink" Jenna tells us before walking away, and Matt comes over.

"Hey, Matt" Caroline says to him, but he doesn't answer and just walks straight past her.

"Things just got real awkward" Bonnie says, and Caroline glares at her "He said the ball's in your court" She tells her, but Caroline just sighs.

"Yeah, but I can't do anything about it" Caroline tells her.