Roman Character

So here is my roman character form!  

Name: Tritney Jones

Age: 16

Normal Parent: Misty Jones

God Parent: Pluto

Appearance: she is medium height with wavy long black hair and Carmel eyes.  She also has a metal hand that has many secret gadgets.  She wears the purple SPQR shirt and black legging.  She also keeps a sword on her belt at all times.

Personality:  She is shy and kind to everyone.   She likes to come up with battle strategies rather than fight.  She does not care about demigods' parents or their past only about who they are.

Backstory:  She was given to Lupa by her mother and never had any idea who her mom was until the age of 12.  She learned quickly how to use a sword and how to use a dagger. Ever since she was 13 she was at Camp Jupiter but on her way from Lupa's camp she lost her hand due to a a werewolf.

Weapons: She has a hidden dagger and hammer in her metal hand.  Her main weapon is her bronze sword that she keeps at her side in her belt.

Powers: She can manipulate the mist, shadow travel and raise spirits from the dead.

Friends: Her best friends are her siblings in both the roman and greek camp and Annabeth.

Enemies: She only does not like the monsters and especially werewolves.

Pets: She has none

Crush: She has none

So there you go! This is the form I most likely will use for Canp Jupiter.