Chapter 1: Feeling lonely

Start from the beginning

Anyways Omg! Really? Here they just have 1 year and a half, sure I'll go. I have free time even if I'm the Princess of friendship I haven't been needed much.

I miss you guys too and I would be happy to see you.

See you there.
Bye ♡

*end of message*

I close the book and left it on the corner of the bed, closing my eyes with the stupid smile still on my face. I felt my cheek heat up "Ugh! I didn't know how much I missed her!" Screaming it. After a while I took a plush that looked like her and hugged it 'till I fell asleep.

P.o.v Sunset Shimmer

After I send the message my heart started to beat a bit faster and a smile appear on my face. I left the book on top of the kitchen table and leave to Fluttershy's house since I promise to help her with a few animals.

"Hey Flutter" I say with a big smile and waving at her.

She smile back at me and waved "Hi, why are you late?" She asked with a sweet and low voice.

My cheeks started to heat up "Well.. I was sending Twilight a message so she could come to Pinkie's party" I answer looking at the floor and playing with my fingers nervously.

"Hey, is fine" she started to giggle "Why are you so nervous?"

I looked at her and then looked around "Ca...can you.. wait? I.. I want to tell you guys at the same time" After finishing saying that I looked at her again.

"That is alright, can we do this? Pinkie... called me....to go to Sugar Cube Corner" a light pink appear in her cheek when she said Pinkie's name then started to stutter.

I just giggle and nodded, one of the little bunnies started to pull her shirt as a signal he was hungry, we both started laughing before going to do the work.

When we finish, it was already noon, and Fluttershy send a text to Pinkie saying we finish working and we were going to be there later.

"You can get a bath here if you want" she say while we were entering the house.

I looked at myself in a mirror and there was mud everywhere and straws in my hair. I smile at how a disaster I was.

"Sure, I'll go first" I told her while walking toward the bathroom, after I finish taking the shower, she left me a change of clothes in the basked, when I finish putting the clothes on and leave the bathroom she enter. While I was waiting in the living room my phone started to ring the text music. I check the contact and it was Flash.

F- Hey Sunset, How are you? I looked at it weird, since he normally won't talk to me.

S- I'm alright, you? I send it then waited for the reply.

F- Fine, well I was wondering,about the party Pinkie is trowing.... Will.. Will Twilight be there? I stayed there for a while looking at it, my heart started to hurt a bit since it reminded me that Princess Twilight had a crush in him, when she first came.

S- Well Twilight of this world will be there... but Princess Twilight.. I'm not sure if she will. After I send that text a tear started streaming down my face.

F- Oh.. well alright... bye. That was the last thing he send. I put my phone in the pocket and started to think.

"What is wrong, Sunset?" The sweet voice of Fluttershy came from beside me.

"No... Nothing" I answer while cleaning my tears with the sleeve.

She looked at me with a worried expression, and before she could ask something.

"Let's leave,the girls must be waiting" she nodded.

We left the home and went to Sugar Cube Corner,we didn't talk that much in the way there. After a while we arrive at it and enter.

"Hey girls" I say waving my hand to them.

"Hello" Fluttershy says beside me, and walking toward Pinkie kissing her cheek.

"Hey" Raindbow and Applejack say.

"HEY GIRLS! I HAVE BEEN WAITING AGES FOR YOU GUYS TO COME! NOW WE CAN EAT THE CAKE I MADE! IT HAVE CHOCOLATE, VANILLA AND A SECRET INGREDIENT!" Pinkie started talking with excitement

'I really think that girl don't breath sometimes' was the only thing that passed trough my mind that moment. I smile and took a sit beside Rarity who was putting some make up on.

After we talked for a while Fluttershy looked at me, making me remember what I was going to say, looking around a bit, my hands started to sweat and my heart to beat fast.

"Guys, I have something to say"
__________________________________________

I'm trying not to make them that long, so I hope you are liking it by now...

*What will she say?* find out in the next chapter X3

The next chapter I'll update it un Sunday, so be waiting for it.

~Anyways enjoy my little fanfic~ nya♡