Chris Cerulli

Hey, my name is Christopher Cerulli and I was born in Scranton, Pennsylvania to my mother, of course, father and Nick, my brother. Life was alright for my in the early years; from a young age I had taken a liking to music and after some looking into I took up both the guitar and piano,  which came easy to me, eventually I took a liking into rock and roll music. The misfits had been, and still is, one of the bands that influenced me the most and still do to this day. Up until high school I had a semi easy going life except for the fighting between parents and the eventual divorce of the,. High school, as many would say, was one of my lower points in life; due to my likening in rock and roll and the ‘darker’ side of the music scene I was bullied because of the way I looked, usually dressing in dark clothing and wearing some makeup, and for the music that kept me going through the four years of hell. But it wasn't all that bad since I had met my closest friend Richard, Ricky, Olson. We both had similar tastes in music and style so things clicked off easier than it did with most people. Toward the end of my high school career I had formed a band and we played some minor gigs here in there but it wasn't until the early 2000’s that we became a bit more ‘well’ known to the population that listened in on the new and upcoming metal|rock artists. Up until my life now things have run mildly smoothly since everyone has run into the occasion low point in their lives, currently the band, Motionless In White, is liked by a much larger crowd than it was when first started and for the past year or so tours have began to kick themselves into gear including a visit to Warped Tour.