Hospitalized

Part two of Chloe's revenge! Special guest Alien V! Now:

 let's get down to business, to defeat, the Huns! (Waiting for Mulan references)

Adrien's P.O.V

The next hour to come was traumatizing. They came to bring Princess to a hospital in a  stretcher with IV's and everything. I rode in the ambulance with her, holding her hand. "This is all my fault. Princess I'm so sorry." When we get to the hospital it takes four nurses to pry me away from her. Alone I wait for three hours until Nino and Alya show up. 

"Is she okay?" Nino asks? Alya grips his arm tighter, worriedly. I shrug. "They haven't let me in yet." 

(Because I've been persuading Marinette's body to heal itself faster than normal. That's right! We will not let Marinette die on our hands!!!!!! Let's do This!!!!!!!!! *Cracks knuckels)

We all sit and wait until about two more hours later. A female nurse walks over to us. "Are you Adrien Agreste?" She asks. I nod slowly. "Ms. Marinette has awoken. She seems to only have a minor concussion, a few scratches and bruises, and may have fractured a small bone in her arm." We all let out a breath of relief. "You may see her." The nurse tells me. I immediately bolt up and sprint to her room. "Princess?" I say, opening the door. Marinette puts down a book and turns to me. "Hi kitty!" She says cheerfully.  I run a hand through my hair. She's still pale, and has an IV in her arm. I swallow. "Look, I'm sorry for earlier, but I swear-"

"Why would it be your fault that I stupidly ran into the street?" She interrupts me. I look at her, confused. "Do you, remember why you ran into the street?" She scrunches her nose up in thought. "No." Marinette finally says.  I sigh. Thank the gods.

(Your's truly erased her memory so Marinette could be happy when she woke up :) V!!!!!! Oh yeah Jade helped out too. *Sigh How many times have you done this?!! It's getting old!!!! you-  Oh we're interrupting the action we should probably stop B-)  *sigh Okay, but I'm not done with you. )

"Why are you so relieved Adrien?" She asks. I sigh. "I'm just happy you're okay." I reply, which is the truth, but not fully.  I kiss the top  of her head sweetly and sit at the foot of her hospital bed.  She slowly drifts off to sleep, and I wait a few more minutes then walk out of the hospital and straight to Chloe's house. It takes about five minutes for Mr. Mayor answers the door. 

"Adrien my boy! How have you been son?" He greets me cheerfully.  I smile at him. "Could I talk to Chloe?" He nods and shows me to her room. "Chloe darling? Your friend Adrien is here."Chloe immediately opens the door. "Adrikins!" She smiles. I step into her room and scowl. "Why do you hate Marinette so much?" She rolls her eyes. "Don't talk about her right now." Chloe places her hands on my chest. I push her off. Chloe, when will you realize that I don't like you anymore? We dated in grade school, get over the fact that I dumped you." She pouts at me. "But I know you love me! I can feel it." She jumps on me, causing me to fall over. "Chloe no!"

(Oh H*LL NO!!!!!!!!!!!! JADE LET"S DO THIS. Okay! *Joins hands. Yeah this is weird. Do you want to save Adrien or not? Right right. *saying together With the power vested in us and the Miraculous fandom, the Author-chan's break the fourth wall. B-) 

Fangirls/boys- What the-?! Where are we? 

Alright, you begged for the fourth wall to be broken, and this is the best situation possible where Adrien is under attack by Chloe. Save him! 

Fangirls/boys- Alright! CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Chloe looks up. "Who are these people? Are they my adoring fans? Well, I'm sure I could spare some autographs." She flips her hair and sashays towards the screaming crowd. "Chloe I don't think those are fans." I warn her. Too late

A/N: Hejjo peoples!!!!!! This is a special chapter. Comment just what you will do to Chloe fam!!!! Doesn't matter how violent. Let's do this! Think of her as Dolores Umbridge(C'mon everyone wanted her dead more than Volde- I mean he who must not be named. ) Also, I'm stumped, so if you got an idea, I'd be happy to hear it. Comment what you thought, vote if you liked it, thanks a million!! Quick note, 100 facts is up, so check that out if you wanna know more about your's truly. I might even get V to share a bit about herself since she helps out so much with this book. Love you guys, BYE!!!!!!!!! Jade out.