Daydreaming

Adrien's P.O.V

I flop down on my bed, mesmerized. Plagg float down onto my knee. "Oh no. I know that look. What girl is it this time?" I sigh. "Both of them Plagg, both of them." Marinette looked so cute in her Chat Noir clothes. If infuriated me that Chloe tried to sabotage her. But Ladybug- My Lady- said she liked me. Chat Noir, the real me. And I know I love her, but what about Marinette? How much do I like her?

I ponder this while I doze off, not noticing that I missed the time I'm supposed to see Marinette. My alarm clock wakes me the next day, and I dart out of bed. "Marinette!" I scream. Plagg flies off my knee not purposely, and hits the wall. "You owe me cheese for that!" He screeches. I dart out of bed and throw on some clothes, and head out the door. "No time Plagg, I got to get to school to see Marinette before it's too late!"  

***********************

I had forgot to get a ride from Gorilla, instead run all the way to school, not thinking. I see familiar blue pigtails at the school, by Ombre hair, and I sprint up to her and grab Marinette's shoulders. "Princess! I'm sorry I couldn't make it last night!" Marinette turns around with a confused look on her face. Alya looks at us with a smug look. "Why are you his princess Mari? And what was supposed to happen last night?" Marinette's face turns beet red and looks from me to her best friend, then back to me. "Wait, the only person who calls me Princess is-" She stops short, realization and shock crossing her face. Alya covers her mouth. "Oh crap." She squeals. 

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Then I wake up. Starting to panic, I check the clock. 

11:03.

I sigh and stand up from my bed groggily. I still have time to visit Princess. "Plagg, claws out!" I transform and jump out of my room into the Paris night. I've decided. I love Marinette and no other.

Marinette's P.O.V

Tikki sits on my shoulder, helping me with my history homework, when we hear a knock on the window. Tikki squeaks and hides, and I giggle a little. I open the window and Chat crawls in, kissing my cheek. "Evening Princess." He purrs. I smile and blush and we crawl onto the sofa where we usually sit to watch movies. "I didn't expect you to be here this late kitty." I say, snuggling deeper into his leather chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and clicks on the movie. He inhales deeply in my hair, and I giggle a little.  As the movie starts, I don't even watch it, just rest my head on Chat's chest, and smile to myself. He tightens his grip around my waist and lifts my chin so our eyes are locked. 

"I," He starts nervously. "I love you Marinette." I smile up at him. "I love you too Chat Noir." He smiles at me, a real smile, not just a smirk. I crane my neck and kiss him gently. He breaks apart and looks at me sternly. "Promise you won't do anything to put yourself in danger." I look at him for a few moments, confused. "Of course kitty, why would I-" 

"Promise" He interrupts. I smile at his worried demeanor and sigh. "I promise kitty. I won't do anything to pit myself in danger." He sighs in relief and hugs me tight to his chest. Then, I fall asleep next to his warmth.

A/N: Hejjo peoples!!! Jade here, hope you liked the chapter, there's a bit of foreshadowing in there, see of you can spot it. Next chapter is gonna be either Adrienette or Ladynoir to change it up. Big plans for this book. Also, I saw some comments on the second collab chapter of how lots of people liked Bravest Warriors too, and I am telling this to everybody now, in this chapter. I have a second account

Super_Nerd12, and that one is going to just be my fandom books, like Zutara(ZukoxKatara) BW, HP, HG, Pokemon, etc. 

Now that that's out of the way, I am really loving the support you guys!!!! I am really grateful that my voice was heard in the big land of Wattpad. Keep pointing out stuff even I don't know about my own story, and keep being awesome. Also, I am still accepting questions about my personal life from anyone, so ask anything. The only thing I can't tell you is my Name and Address. My address for obvious reasons, and my name because my mom wants me to stay relatively anonymous. so, if you want to ask me about stuff, I will give you the opportunity to. Love you guys, BYE!!!!!!!!! Jade out.