half Day

Marinette's P.O.V

I woke up groggily and peel the piece of paper stuck to my cheek off, yawning. Tikki opens my phone. 

"Oh no! I'm going to be late!" I yell, getting up and rushing around my room, getting dressed. Tikki tries to grab my attention, so when I finish getting ready, I turn to her. 

"Marinette, you have a half day today, school starts at twelve!" She says, getting in my face. I mentally face palm myself. How could I forget? I slump back into my chair, and slow my routine. After I finish, I go downstairs for breakfast in the bakery. 

"Morning mama! Morning Papa!" I say cheerfully. They reply back cheerfully as I get comfy and start to eat the croissant I grabbed for breakfast. Then the unexpected happened. There was clink of the bakery door, and then Adrien was in the doorway.

"Good morning Adrien!" My mother chirps. "Would you like your usual?" Adrien shakes his head. "Actually Mrs. Cheng, I was hoping to talk to Marinette." His emerald eyes land directly on me, and we lock gazes for a moment before I look away, blushing.

"S-sure." We step out of the bakery into the street, and Adrien looks at me head on.

"You know I'm Chat Noir Princess?" He asks. I nod uneasily and stare into his gorgeous green eyes. He smiles.
"Well than, you will have no guilt when I do this." Adrien takes my hand, and his eyes twinkle.

"Marinette, will you go out with me?" My cheeks turn red, and I look away from him momentarily, smiling.  Adrien starts to get worried. "Is that a no? If it's because of something-" I cut him off with a small peck to the cheek. 

"Of course I'll go out with you, silly kitty."  Adrien beams at me, as do I, and suddenly my ears are filled with the the sound of a bell. I look over to see my parents standing at the doorway, both having smiles that clearly say "Awwww!". 

"We're going to be totally honest here, we listened to the entire conversation." Mamma says. I roll my eyes and Adrien takes my hand. "So, what do you want to do? We have two more hours until school." I lead him over to the park. "Let's go for a walk." 

Hand in hand, we walk down a trail through the park until we reach the spot where I used to go to design. It was a clearing with a small picnic table. "Wow Marinette, where'd you find this?" I blush. "Well, one day I was bored, so I roamed the trails until I find this. It was deserted, so I would go here all the time when Chloe bullied me in middle school, or when I wanted to design by myself. " Adrien sits down on one of the seats and has me sit next to him.  "Marinette Dupaing-Cheng, you are the most amazing person in the world, don't let people ever tell you different." I blush and lay my head on his shoulder. He lifts my chin so our eyes meet. "I'm serious Princess." Then, he kisses me gently, my first kiss with 'Adrien'. 

*******************

Adrien and I enter the already full classroom, with Adrien's arm wrapped around my waist. Alya squeals and instantly whips out her phone to record it. Most of the girls go awww, and some of the guys do too. Chloe fumes and flips her head the other way. We make our way to our seats and then Alya questions me until my ears practically fall off. Chloe never takes her eyes off of me, and she keeps mumbling, talking to Sabrina, who is jotting notes down in the same notebook I saw last week. Even Sabrina gives me the evil eye. A rock forms in the pit of my stomach. 

A/N: Hejjo peoples! Hope you like the chapter, sorry it was so short. I had to cut what I originally wanted to do because of the fact that my mom took my phone away so I had to rush to get this out. Hope you guys have an awesome day, BYE!!!!!! Jade out.