ANNYEONGHASEYO~

It’s been a week since I talked to my Korean boy. Yes “my Korean boy” no one can take him away from me. Lol. No. the truth is I just talked to him and nothing more. I don’t know his name; the only thing that I can remember is his glowing face and his sexy voice.

“YAH!! LUNA! What the hell! I’ve been talking to you for forever but I’m pretty sure that you’re only day dreaming. Mygod!! Wake up!!” Cookie knock off my forehead and I swear it hurts like damn.

“what the?! What’s wrong with you?! Why are you so harsh on me?” I scratch my forehead “what are you saying again??” I ask Cookie

“well, Luna, I’m asking about our reviewer about Foreign Language. Tsk. Always day dreaming. Bet you’re thinking of your Korean boy again” she hissed.

Yes. I am day dreaming about him. Do you understand my feels?? I am pretty sure that there’s a reason why I am always see him. Yes I saw him again. Not once but 5 times and guess what??!! I don’t talk to him. His always looking at me with a slight smile but I am always running away because it feels like I’m out of breath when he’s looking at me. It’s just unexplainable and I can clearly hear my heartbeat. You understand me right?

“well, yes! You’re right! i am so curios about him. I don’t even know his name.i’m so curious!!!” I whined and I notice that some of the customers look at me.

We are here at our favorite coffee shop. It was named Coffee Blends. We’re always here when we have free time and especially when our exams are coming.

“HellO!!!!! It’s your fault. You’ve seen him so many times and you told me that both of you have this ‘awkward stare’ but you didn’t dare talking to him. So yea you’re doomed!”

“ohmygod. But I promised myself that when I see him again I will talk to him.” I put my left hand on my chest and right hand on the air.

Then I noticed Cookie’s wide eyes looking pass through me and I look back where she’s looking and it’s him. Mygod my Korean boy is here. He’s on the door of the café folding his umbrella and then when he look inside the café our eyes met.

1

.

.

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

3

.

.

.

.

.

.

4

.

.

.

.

.

.

5

Ladies and gentlemen our awkward stare had begun. He is looking at me with a smile. His smile looks like he’s looking to his long time friend. Bright and genuine.

“OHYMGOD!!. UHM… UHM…” I blinked repeatedly, fix my hair, and specs. “myghad!! Uhm. Cookie let’s go it’s late we have exam tomorrow” and yes I panicked. I fix my things and hover it inside my bag and run out of the café until the bus stop. I run like a mad lady and I don’t understand why im running.