OPEN HOUSE EXHIBIT

After 2 weeks of the bumped-into-a-korean-guy-and-runaway our department coordinator announced that our group will be in charge of the booth at the exhibit. It is exhibit about Science.

“Why us? Our major is not about science right?? Our major is about computer” I demanded when our coordinator left the room.

“Are you even listening? They just need 1 representative each department. Are you here? They said that our group is the best because we are composed of people that it from different department” Cookie explain to me like I am the most stupid person she know.

“aaahhh~ ok” I nod my head slowly like I’m retard.

We arrive at the exhibit and the place is good but the smell? Ohmygod! It smells like wet soil, carabao and horse poop. “ohmygod! What’s the smell?” I cover my noise and my friends laugh

“She’s not really listening. Ohmygod” Donna said while shaking her head

“that’s because we are here at the carabao farm” Cookie explain again

“Can we even survive this kind of smell? Ohmy” I run inside the exhibit but there’s no help. I can still smell it but after sometime I manage to get used to it. We will stay here for 8 hours. I must get use to it or I can’t work properly.

My job is to get the attention of the visitors to fill out the form from our school and when they agree to it they will have a free photo from our booth. Our customers are mostly high school student from different schools around the area.

I feel like I am inside a game that needs to give the hungry students their forms. They get too excited from the moment I said “If you will fill up this form completely you can have a free photo from our booth” so yea they all like “give me~~ please, give me” screaming in front of me while shoving their hands in front of my face.

After the 3 huge waves of students shoving and screaming in front of me I walk towards my co-student and they all look tired. “it feels like 8 hours but guess what it’s just 30 minutes” Donna said and sigh

“Yes. I thought it’s already lunch break but ohmygod. We still have 2hours before lunch” Kim said and fixes the papers on her arms

We use our free time chatting with each other but we’re still standing because we don’t want to sit down because our coordinator is watching us. 

I’m in the middle of sharing story to Donna and Kim when it feels like they’re looking pass through me with their wide eyes. “ohmygod why are you like that? are you hungry??” I look back and it makes me go like that also.

“ohmygod. Are you serious????” I whispered. It is him again standing behind me but facing the other side. I can say that it’s him again, the Korean boy that sat next to my on the bus and the one who bumped into me.

“ohmygod. Ohmygod” I heard my friend said “God, thank you we’re so tired but I think we’re fully charged again because of this good looking guy” Donna whisper loud enough for me to understand.

Our eyes are locked at him just staring at him as he walks away from us. “Hey! Luna you like Koreans right? Go talk to him and make him sign up our form. Go. go. go.!” Donna said and Kim pushing me

“What?! Wait?! No!! I can’t. There’s many people. I’m so shy. I can’t” I run inside our booth and hide but I decided to get out because our coordinator notices me not doing my work.