edo!lucy x tom!reader x lucy

"Oi, edolas' baka  ,fight me " you said to edolas lucy

"Sure ,(h/c) idiot "said edolas lucy smirking

"Will you to stop fighting " said earthland lucy

Yep, you all now asking 'how come edolas lucy and earthland lucy are in one place? ' I will tell you , lucy had found a key that can travel to anywhere, and only you,lucy and edo lucy know about that ,you always meet in edo lucy's house

"I am bored" you said

"Me too" said edolas lucy

"Me three" said earthland lucy

"Let's talk about our last weekend, in my last weekend I went to a job that says womans only so I went, I found that the requester is a pervert and the job was to do it with him,so I nearly killed him " you said, and lucy and edolas lucy laughed, I mean you are (Y/A) (your age ) and there is someone who want to do it with you and then edo lucy said " Y'know it he layed a finger on you I would have killed him and what about you earthlander "

"Oh umm this weekend I went to a job in the forest, it was to get a healing flower from there, I thought it will be easy until I saw what was the flower garden " said lucy and you and edo laughed and the you said "what about you edo did you do something this the last weekend "

Edo lucy said "no,,it is just fighting with levy and messing with her things "

"Oi,Oi let's play the game that we play it with a bottle " you said, and earthland lucy and edolas lucy nobbed, after that you turned the bottle fast and it stopped at....................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the middle of edo and earth lucy ,both of them looked confused while you smirked, you put both of your hands at the back of there heads and then you kissed both of them while the blushed, after that both of them put there hands on there face while you smiled, you said then "I love you two"

Then both had said "I love you too"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry it was short