levy x tomboy!fem!reader smut

Warning a sexy photo

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

You were walking to your house after school, then you saw your girlfriend, levy get scared by gajeel redfox that was trying to flatter with her then you said "hey, leave her alone "

He looked at you angry "and who the fuck are you?"

" her girlfriend "you said with a smile, then he looked disgust and said "we, you both are gay "and walked away.

Levy was about to cry until you said "don't worry levy, even if he is disgust that you are gay I still love you "

She smiled a little then you said with a smirked "now it is time for my reward, come to my house at 9 "

The poor thing has turned into a walking tomato

Time skip :

You heard your door bell and when you went there you found levy you open the door revealing what are you wearing, then she turned into a walking tomato again, and what was you wearing was

But it was (f/c), your and Levy's favorite color

"Now lev-chan come with me to my bed room " you said ,levy but her bag beside the door .

You went up stars and into your room ,you layed levy on your bed and started to make out while you undressed her ,then you went to her entrance and started to lick there

"Ah Ah Ah~ (Y/N)~" she said while moaning, what makes you smirk, and then she cum and you swallow it all levy was breathing heavily and then she smirked evilly, what makes you confused then the next thing you remember you that levy was on the top of you with you naked and a sex toy in her hands answered said with a smirk " oh~my my~ look who is going to feel pleasure now "

Then she put it in you so fast, you moaned loudly and said " l-levy"

"I like how it sounds " she said and started to go faster and faster and you couldn't stop moaning then when you cum levy layed beside you and you both said in the same time "love ya♡"

And went to a deep sleep

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry it is too bad and short and late

~Amy