erza x reader smut

You are a fairy tail member, you are an s-class wizerd, an ice dragon slayer and you always go solo missions, you hate to admit that you are in love with a scarlet-haired woman , today the master called you and erza to his office, and when you arrived at his office, erza asked him,
"master ,why did call us?"

Well you stopped listening when Erza said master and start daydreaming erza in a mad uniform and call you master while you play with her chest, with this though your face got red and you were going to have a nosebleed, then master asked you "(Y/N) Do you agree? "

You looked at him when your face got a little less red and said "wha-um yes I agree"

You don't know what did you agree for but if it was with erza then you will agree

Time skip after the mission :

After you and erza finished the mission, you were in the middle of an forest and it was pretty late,then erza said "we should make a camp here"

"There is no need to " you said, "I have a house that is near "

When you arrived you remember that that there is only one bed and you don't have a couch that means that you and erza are going to sleep on one bed, The thought it self made you blush.

Time skip :

Both of you are now in the bed but before you sleeped erza sit and said "(Y/N) can I tell you something?"

Then you sit and asked "what is it?"

She looked at you, and in the next minute you found her lips on yours then she back away from you and said " from the first day I saw you in the guild, and I fall in love with you,I love you, so I will understand if you didn't feel the same "

You frozed, then she looked down and said " it's look like you don't feel the same "

She stand up and and before she walked away, you grabbed her arm and layed her on the bed, then you started to kiss her,she kissed back and the kiss turned to a make out .

You both started to undressed each other, until you are only in your boxer and she is only in her bra and underwear, you feel your boxer get tighter and you can see that blue scale grow on your hands, that happens when a dragon slayer have sex.

Then you went to her neck and started to kiss all over it ,until you find her sweet spot and then you bit there,"(Y-(Y/N)" erza moaned your name and then your boxer got tighter.

You took of her bra and started to play with her nipple then you made an Ice cube with your magic and started to rub her nipples with it , then she started to moan ,then you started to trail the ice cube until you arrived at her underwear you took it off and started to play with the ice cube there , erza turned in to a moan mess then you but the ice club in her entrance, erza was breathing heavily and then you took your own boxer off,erza's eyes winded on how big was your member, then you but it in her, she started to cry,

'so she is a virgin' you thought ,then you slow down and kisses her tears away, then she nobbed and you started to rock your hips together ,"AH AH AH F-FASTER H-HARDER AH AH AH AH (Y-(Y/N) I AM GONNA CUMM"

erza shouted while she drilling her fingernails in your back until blood got out, then she cum but you didn't stop until you cum and before you cum you bit her neck until a dragon skull appeared ,

you collapsed next to erza breathing heavily, and you can see that the scales had faded ,you huged erza and she huged your bare chest then she mumbled "I love you,(Y/N)" you smiled and huged her tighter and said " I love you too,erza"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
This is my first smut so please tell me your opinion please