Veteran part 2

Winter's pov
After singing popular song, Luke decides to take us to the Java Junction to just chill and maybe sing more songs.

"Hey babe, what do you want?" Luke asks. "Blackcurrant juice and a muffin."
While we eat our foods I question, "What do you wanna do next?" "Maybe we can sing a well known song." "Like what?" "There's this really cool song called Going home. Do you know it?" "Oh yeah, I do. We can sing that."

Leia POV
I walk into the Java Junction to find Winter and Luke sing a awesome song. I don't know what it is, but something about her is just not right. She acts strange and doesn't talk about family. ANYWAYS they are getting really close and UGH! Why does Luke have to be a terrible, beautiful veteran.

"Leia take your drink. Leia. LEIA!" Yells Annabelle. "Oh, thanks." Rachel walks in all cheerful.
"Hey, how's it going Leia?" Rachel asks. "Huh. Oh umm just good." I reply while looking at Luke and Winter. "Uhh, is this gonna cause a problem?" She questions. "No why would it cause a problem?" I have got to stop this.

"Hey um I just wanted to ask. Luke do you wanna be partners?" "We can't be partners Leia we're both veterans." "Oh right. I didn't mean that. Winter how about you?" "Um, well." "Partners. Great! Let's go."

Time skip

Winter's POV
When Leia drags me to the rose room, I just had to ask, "Hey what was that about?" "What?" "Oh you know when we switched partners." "Oh that old thing. You see i just thought we haven't talked since you've started and that was unfair. Why did you ask?" "Because I just thought Luke and I kinda clicked. So I just wanted to know so there no problems you don't have any feelings for him. Like not even a little bit." "No I don't get why there would be any problems." "Didn't you know we're dating." "What! No! I mean congrats." At least that's all cleared up. I think.😞😟

Mr T calls the others into the rose room and says, "Newbies did you learn something? Veterans did you do your job?" We all nod our heads yes. "Does anybody have anything to show us."
Mary raises up her to sing with Eva.

While they sing I catch up with Luke. Why does Leia keep staring at me and Luke?

(*(*+£(£(££(£+£+%+%+#
Thanks for 200 views.
~Delores😘