Let's form a band part 2

Winter POV
After we practise the song, I come up with a good idea for us to properly bond. "How about we tell our deepest darkest secrets." "Yeah, I'll go first." Volunteers Annabelle, "You guys have to promise not to tell anybody OK *sighs* When I went to my first concert, I went to see twenty one pilots (I'm sorry😑) I was chosen to go on stage to sing stressed out. I forgot the lyrics and that's like the most popular song. After that I got to do the handshake with Josh Dun. I messed that up and ended up peeing." I try and hold in my laughter but I just couldn't help it.

"My turn!" says Rachel. "So, Let me see, when I was younger I used to communicate to ants." We all turn heads in confusion while Leia implies, "That's disgusting! Ants are for stepping on, not for making friends" "No its not they were my friends, my only friends." I roll my eyes and shrug.

"What about you Winter? What's your secret?" Asks Annabelle. "You guys have to promise not to tell anybody." They all nod saying they won't tell a soul. Here goes. "When I was 10, my mum woke up at around 2am to find my dad had come home drunk, they started arguing then my dad drove away my mum by smashing her on the back with a glass vase. The next day, Dad went to find her he found out she is dead because straight after getting hit she got run over. His heart was torn to pieces and his solution was to get drunk. I have to live with my dad everyday knowing he is drunk and he wants abuse me in every way he can." I end up crying as we all share a group hug. "Aw, Winter I truly do feel like your sister now." We giggle with tears in our eyes.

As we calm down Annabelle realises that Leia hasn't had her go yet. "Leia it's your turn." "But there is so many to choose from." "Then you have a hard time telling us then." I can tell something is up, we gonna have to deal with it later. "Girls, we have to go to the rose room now to perform." "Great! Rose room! Now!" Say Leia as loud as she could.

*End of song and applause*

I pull the girls to one side because of earlier on. "So Leia I pulled you here for you tell us your secret because things got kinda awkward on stage." "Oh yeah...well....umm I was in a group with Selena Gomez..." Rachel butts in before I can speak to say, "Leia is lying because her secret is tøp secret. Her mum and dad are spies." I do not believe that one bit but oh well. "I guess we are officially a band now.

...................
What should the band be called?
Delores💕
Stay holosexual julia8225💝💙💚💛💜💅