Morning thevies

WARNING THIS IS AN OLD STORY AND I DO NOT LIKE IT!

You were pretty ticked off that your royal maid had to wake you up, this early in the morning because of two thieves had snuck into your army training grounds and the guards caught them while they were trying to escape but now they are chained up in a prison in your training facility. You walk down with some guards to see them.  As you walk down one of the guards say " they have the same type of powers in their weapons like yours". That sparked your attention. The guards keep talking. They say "one of them can shape shift and one of them has wings just like you". You arrive to the prison to meet these two interesting  people. " Well hello! THANKS for waking me up early in the morning i really appreciate it" you say to the two locked up people. "Well i'm sorry i woke you up princess bitch" says the guy with wings. "Excuse me? don't make me hit you with my scythe" you say smiling. "Sorry just don't kill us! says the guy who can shape shift. "hmm.. i like them they can join my team" you say "let them go and get my guest rooms ready". Without questioning why, The guards they take off their chains and show them to their rooms. "wait!, whats your names?" the stub guy says "my name is Rezaloushin x but you can call me Rez" the shape shifting guy says "I'm Kiwi Goldini" . "okay then Rez i'm taking you to my black smith to get you some robot parts". "okay oh cool " say Rez as the guards are leading him to the black smiths. "Now i can sleep" you walk back to your room and dive bomb into your duvet and you try fall fast asleep. But you can't. "Some of a!!!..." you mutter under your breath.  

                                                                          Authors note

                         so im going to try update this when i can but hope you like it