Shock was written all over her face. She was expecting this kind of statement from me. I didn’t expect that I would say all these words that I actually felt for her.

“And now all I see you as a weak and fear Caria, I don’t want you to do that. People say a lot of things. Prove them that there words wouldn’t abuse your heart, prove them that you were right and they are wrong,” I placed my hand over her shoulder.

“Do you want to punish that bastard who did that to you?” she nodded.

“Then be a brave girl and come with me, our group will support you,” I held out my hand for her. She looked at me and then to my hand. She was about to place her hand but she withdraw it back. She shook her head with tears forming again in her eyes.

“Why? Why are you caring for me Summer, it’s not that I ever done anything good to you, then why?” she wiped her tears with her hand forcefully. I sighed.

“What are friends for?” I smirked. She again shook her head disapprovingly.

“I can’t come with you, I can’t join your gang,” she said stubbornly.

“That’s because we are nothing for you?” I raised an eyebrow at her.

“No… No… Never; it’s … that…. I can’t face Cole,” she mumbled at herself.

“What… Cole?”

“Yeah, we …. We dated once and I loved him since I was in eighth grade. But when I entered into this “IT” batch, I started to ignore him. I hurt him many times but he never showed that to me. I broke up with him in front of the school and me… I just can’t do that Summer. He hates me; he even hates to see m… my face,”

“I… Don’t know how Cole will take this but Caria I always believed that when two people love each other deeply and then if they break-up; even though they move on, they still care for them. Cole is a good guy and he will understand you,” I assured her.

I sighed and stood up; I grabbed my bag pack and stared at her. “My offer is still there, you can come with us who will never help you or else you can go back to the same world where people hate you,”

With this I walked away from her but slowly. Somewhere deep in my heart I felt that she would come with me. I entered the building when I felt someone behind me. I glanced back to see Caria hugging her bag to her chest and looking scared. I smiled and beckoned her to my side.

“You don’t have to worry, I am there for you,” I smiled and walked to the canteen.

The moment I opened the door, I felt many pair of eyes fallen on us. Silence eloped in the room and everyone was staring at us. I ignored and started walking towards my table.Caria followed me with her eyes down. Slowly my eyes followed to my table.

Austin, Jay, Jess, Abby, Neal,Dawson were staring at me whilst smiling knowingly at me. My eyes followed to Cole who was now staring at his lunch. He hadn’t touched his food. Slowly he lifted his head and looked at me. His eyes followed to my behind and saw Caria. All the way I thought that if Cole will help her? Will he accept her back? Or will be do that same thing what others had done to her? But the way he looked at Caria all my fears went away. I breathed in relief.

He stood up briskly and walked up to me. His eyes were focused on Caria; I stepped away from her so that they are now face-to-face. In matter of seconds, Cole wrapped his hands around her.

“I heard about you Caria, don’t worry, I am there for you. I will kill that bastard,” he growled and smoothen her hair. She broke down in his arms and cried. Everyone in the room gasped at them. I shrugged my shoulders and sat down beside Jay. They looked at me and then to Cole andCaria.

“What? I am hungry, I wasted all my energy on her,” I pointed to Caria,” and now everything is fine, I can eat now,” I winked and took Cole’s tray.

Everyone laughed at me but I concentrated on eating. Everything was normal, just for few days; everything will be back to normal. I grabbed my sandwich bite.

“I know you are idiot, but I didn’t know that you were so stupid,” Abby teased me,” You know, you actually tried to hook them up,”

I smiled. “Hey, remembering about the hook, I know someone who wants to date with you,”

“Did you just hook up me with someone?” she gasped.

“He is not just someone,” I said in between my bites,” he is my friend,”

“You know I won’t date,” she replied angrily.

“Yeah, how can you do that?”Austin butts in and smirked. I glared at him but turned to Abby with pleading eyes.

“C’mon Abby just once, you just met that guy that’s it, if you don’t like him then just kick his but and leave,” I shrugged one shoulder.

“You!” she snapped,” I can’t believe you have done that to me?” she angrily pushed her fork to my face. I jerked back and gave her a puppy look. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Okay, I will go,” she threw her fork back on her plate. I breathed.

She tried to kill me with the fork when I said I hook up her with someone but what will she do when she will come to know that I actually hook up her with Ian? May be it’s not a bad idea.

Too late to back off, now.

..............................................