Chapter Three

Aspen

I spent my day going through my dreadful classes, one by one, nearly falling asleep during my required core classes and not being able to get enough time in my art courses. I was ready to go home, relax, and unwind myself. Might even pour myself a glass of wine. As my friends at parks and recs would say.

Treat yourself

I pulled out my phone, flipping through Dre's snapchat story as I got his daily updates. I was stopped in my tracks when my arm and body collided with a firm surface and my nose went splattering into my phone in my hand. The wall is so hard it makes my face hurt..

"Fuck me! Seriously!" I rubbed my nose for the now third time today and cursed mostly at myself rather than at the wall, which happened to not be a wall at all as I looked up and groaned. Mostly with embarrassment, slightly with irritation. I am starting to think I am not built to be walking and phoning.

I looked up into those sapphire blue eyes that glimmered with tiny twinkles. My body immediately eased, but my mood didn't seem to calm itself, but was just all the more enraged. Dax O'Donelle was stepping towards me and I rolled my eyes as I began to step back. As I moved he moved and before I could say anything he had me pinned up against the wall without warning. How pleasant is this predicament I so happen to be in?

I yelled "OW!'' audibly and tried not to lose it, but that didn't happen. "What the hell Dax?! You do realize you're being incredibly creepy right now!" My face contorted into one full of displease because of Dax's actions, but he merely chuckled in response.

I shook my head and tried to focus on reality and the situation I unwillingly am in. I grunted in disgust and shoved him off of me.

"You know, for some reason, I can't seem to get you off of my mind." He said weirdly lower than his normal tone and his eyes dilated, staring right into mine. He was stone cold and dripped in a seriousness I could not place.

"And I can't seem to get the Oreos in my pantry off my mind, but we all have problems, do we not?" I said, teasing him a little, in which he just pressed up closer to me, making it harder to escape.

"That we do, but I don't mind you being a problem for me"

"You don't even know me so how can I hardly be a problem?"I said nonchalantly, dismissing it with a wave.

He smirked at me, and leaned in closer, making me all the more trapped. I groaned with annoyance, crossing my arms over my chest as I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Aspen. I know I am not easy to resist."

I clicked my tongue, pushing off the wall slightly as I let my body press closer to his, pressing my hands firmly against his chest as I trailed them down teasingly slow. I let my eyes lock with his as I licked my lips, letting my hand trail to the edge of this pants.

"You're so right. I can't resist. I need you now, Dax." I let my words come out breathy as I watched his chest begin to fall and rise slowly. I trailed a hand across his arm gripping his hand to pull it close to my mouth, my lips parted as I looked into his eyes, so blue you could get lost in them like the depths of the ocean. He watched every motion as I smirked, quickly dropping his hand and shoving him out of the way as I moved towards my exit.

"Seriously!" He yelled and I turned my head back, chuckling.

"Sorry Mr. O'Donelle, I am not interested in wasting time with boys. I prefer men." I winked then strutted quickly out of college halls, flipping him off as I went.

****

When I arrived home, my mom still wasn't back yet. She was likely off on a business trip overseas again. It's where she was almost all of the time. I rolled my eyes at the sight of the empty apartment as I walked inside, closed the door behind me and walked upstairs to my room. I threw my bag onto the couch before I went into my bedroom to grab my phone charger, making my way to the kitchen and making a cup of tea for myself as I went to sit on my balcony to take in the city infront of me. I put my charger in a socket in a nearby wall and sat down in my favorite lounge chair with the cup of tea in hand.