Chapter 37 [The dinner]

Magsimula sa umpisa

Never fvcking mind. At least ay magkakaroon ako ng tahimik na byahe.

After a couple of minutes we finally arrived in the restaurant.

I parked my car at the parking area of the restaurant.

"We're here." I announced.

Nauna na akong maglakad papasok ng restaurant.

I instantly stopped when I realize that Miss Salcedo isn't following me. Where the heck is she?

When I roamed my eyes to find her. I didn't saw her. I guess she's still inside the car.

Kunot noong bumalik ako ng sasakyan.

Malakas kong kinatok ang bintana ng sasakyan nang hindi man lang ito bumukas. After three times of knocking the fvcking window. She finally opened it.

"Hindi ka ba lalabas ng sasakyan?" I asked her while frowning.

"Hindi hanggat hindi mo ako pinagbubuksan." She said raising her eyebrows.

"Okay." I said heading back to the restaurant without her.

I will not fvcking open a door just for another girls except my mom. Unless it is Hell.

But before I could open the door of the restaurant someone shouted from behind. 

"Sir naman eh! Joke lang yon! Nang iiwan ka naman eh!" She shouted while catching her own breath. I even saw her sweats in her forehead.

"Hurry up." Utos ko rito at nauna bang pumasok ng restaurant. Shutting the door in her face. Tch! I don't care as long as its not Hell.

Iginala ko ang paningin ko sa kabuoan ng restaurant. There I saw the three idiots. Kulang sila. There's no sign of Jared in the table. Where the fvck is he?

HELL's POV†

Damn it! Damn it! I really wanted to slit his throat right now! Damn you Fraser!

I cursed until I get inside the restaurant. Fvck! How dare him to shut the door exactly at my face! Just Fvck!

He should be thankful that I didn't leave the Philippines.

Its not easy to convinced Okasan just to let me stay here in the Philippines.

Flash back

"Okasan... Can I stay here even just for a while?" I asked her calmly.

"Nani?" She asked looking so shock.

"Hmm..." I don't know what to say.

"Ahm. Tita. Hell wants to help her cousin. You see, Titania is here in the Philippines." Hanshin said. No emotion in his eyes.

"Oh yeah. I heard from Heria that she's having her vacation in the Phil. Well, that's good. You two should go for a bonding." She excitedly suggested.