"Alright, I'll meet you guys there, bye" He tells me before walking away and I wave goodbye to him.

(Skip to the Mystic Grill)

After the tour, we all go to the grill to see Ric, but when we walk in I see him, Damon and some news chick from TV. I guess Damon moved on faster than I thought, not. Ric finally notices us and he waves his hand, gesturing us to come over.

"Hey, guys" Jenna says as we arrive at there table, but we don't sit down.

"So I hear you three had quite a meeting of historical minds today" Damon says as he glares at Elijah with an obvious fake smile.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that" Jenna says as she looks at Elijah with a smile.

"Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade" Ric says as he puts some money on the table and gets up ready to leave.

"No, you know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party" The news chick says to us.

"Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host. Say tonight. Maybe?" Damon asks as he looks at all of us, what is he up to?

"It's good for me. Jenna?" The news lady asks her.

"I don't know if tonight works..." Ric trails off, and Jenna immediately perks up.

"Yeah, I'm free" Jenna tells her wih a wide smile.

"It'd be a pleasure, Bella?" Elijah asks me, and I look at Jenna and she nods her head yes.

"Um... Why not, sure" I say to them, and I turn my head to a smirking Damon.

"Great" Damon says to us before downing his bourbon.

(Skip to the Salvatore Boarding House)

Before I went to he dinner party, I went home and invited John to come with me to piss off Damon as I know he doesn't like him. I might not like John either, but I guess I've got to atleast try and live with him around since he is my 'father'.

Me and John finally arrive at he Boarding House and he rings the door bell. A few minutes later and someone answers the door, and it's Damon with Jenna standing not too far behind him.

"Who invited him?" Jenna asks as she walls towards the front door.

"John, Surprise, Leave. Bella, Come in" Damon says, but I narrow my eyes at him.

"When Bella told me she was coming to a dinner party for Elijah, I decided I couldn't miss out on all the fun and games" John tells him with a fake smile.

"There are not going to be any games tonight, John. It's just a friendly dinner party" Ric says, as he appears from another room towards us.

"What he said" Damon says as he glares at John, but I ignore him and grab Johns arm as I pull him in. I try to wall past Damon with John, but Damon pulls me back and John turns around to face me.

"It's alright, I'll meet you in there" I tell him, and he nods his head as he turns around and leaves with Jenna and Ric. Damon keeps his grip on my arm as he shuts the door, then leads me into the parlour room.

"You do know that brining John here isn't going to mess up my plans for tonight" He tells me, and I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask him, but he just smirks as he takes a few steps closer to me so our faces are only inches apart.

"I'm killing Elijah tonight" He tells me, and I just look at him shocked. I'm about to protest, but he doorbell rings and Damon takes my arm again "That must be him now" He says as he drags me alot to the front door. He opens the door and Elijah is standing on the other side of the door.

"Good evening" He says to us, and looks at me strangely as Damon still has his grip on my arm, so I shake it off.

"Thank you for coming. Please, come in" Damon gestures as he steps aside for him to enter.

"Just one moment. Can I just say that if you have less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, I suggest you reconsider" Elijah tells him with a straight face.

"No, nothing, nothing dishonorable. Just getting to know you" Damon tells him wih a fake smile.

"Hmm. Well, that's good" Elijah says as he enters the house "Because, you know, although Bella, Elena and I have this deal, if you so much as make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house. Are we clear?" He asks him.

"Crystal" Damon states as Elijah then turns to me.

"Bella. Wonderful to see you again. How are you??" He asks me, and I put on a fake smile.

"Nice to see you" I say to him as I shake his hand, and like before he kisses my knuckles.

"You look incredible" He tells me, and I just start laughing a little.

"I wouldn't say incredible due to the horrible past few days I've had, but thank you. If you would like you can go into the dinning room with everyone else, me and Damon will join you shortly" I tell him, and he glares at Damon for a second before turning back to me.

"Alright, I'll meet you two in there" He tells us before leaving,. Damon then tries to shut the front door but I stop him.

"What are you doing?" He asks me confused as I'm about to leave.

"I'm leaving, Damon. Because what your going to do tonight is wrong, and I can't sit in the and watch you can kill someone who is trying to protect all of us. And just a warning, if you make even one little slip up he will kill you without a second thought" I tell him in a hush tone, as I point out the obvious but which he clearly cannot see.

"Trust me Bella, I will not slip up" He tells as he lowers his voice a little.

"But what it you do? I'm not going to stay here and watch either of you die tonight" I tell him before walking out and slamming the door behind me.

About half an hour later and I'm still walking home, in the dark, by myself, just like in one of those horror movies where the teenage girl is kidnapped and then slaughtered.

My phone starts to ring so I stop walking and pull it out of my pocket then read the callers ID, it's Damon. I cancel the phone call and put it back in my pocket, I'm about to start walking again, but I look up and see Elijah in blood stain on his shirt.

"Elijah?" I asked confused, so Damon did slip up.

"Did you know Damon's plans for me tonight?" He asks me, and I slowly nod my head in shame "Why didn't you stay to help him?" He asks me, and insight before answering.

"Because I couldn't stay there and watch either of you be killed. Damon doesn't realise that your really trying to help us, and your not a threat" I tell him honestly, Elijah then looks at me with a little sadness on his face.

"I do apologise" He tells me before hitting me over the head and knocking me out.

(Skip to the Gilbert Residence)

I start to wake up, and the first thing I see is Elena.

"Elena?" I ask her, and she helps me sit up "Where's Elijah?" I ask her as I look around and I'm at home on the sofa.

"Don't worry, Damon and Stefan have took care of him" She tells me, and I just shake my head in response.

"Did they kill him?" I ask her a little worried.

"Well, technically he's asleep, but not dead" She explains to me.

"He was only trying to help, he's my friend" I tell her sadly.

"I know, but he was going to still let us get sacrificed if we didn't stop him" She tells me.

"Can we talk more about this tomorrow, I'm just really tired" I tell her, and she nods her head slowly "Ok, good night" I tell her and stand up to go to bed. I can't believe Elijah lied to us this whole time.