Chapter 7 -Second Change

Kiara's point of view

"Come on, Kiara!" Alec groaned for about the seventh time. 

It was Saturday, around noon and he wanted me to change. Into a wolf. I mean I know I'm a werewolf, but still! It was new to me! The week had gone by fast, and everyday after school Alec would ask me to hang out. Not that I minded- Because I didn't. It was fun.

"I can't." I told him, which was the same thing that I had been telling him for the past two hours. 

"Please?" He pleaded, giving the puppy dogs eyes and the pouty bottom lip. 

"Alec! That's not fair! I don't know how! What, do I just-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence and glared at the ground. I crossed my arms over my chest, keeping my sour face on. 

"Kiara, hey! Hello?" He leaned down to look at my face. "Are you listening to me?" 

"Yes." I told him, lifting my head up.

"So can you-" He started, holding my shoulders. 

"No." I answered immediately.

"Listen. All you have to do is-" 

"I have to?" I questioned him. Is this really necessary? When am I ever going to use my 'wolf'? That's right. Never. Ever. 

"Well, no. You don't have to, if you don't want to. But it wont hurt after this time, so you might as well get it over when your with me. I'll help you so it won't feel as bad." He told me, walking in circles around me. "Come on, I won't bother you to do it ever again."

"Okay, fine." I told him and stood there thinking 'wolf'. Nothing happened. "Oh, look it went away, I guess I can't change anymore." 

"Kiara." 

"Well, I guess we should just go to your house, or go to the movies. Do you want to go to the movies with me, Alec?" I stalked up to him, and was giving him the puppy dog eyes. My hands were on his shoulders, and I was looking up at him threw my eyelashes- something that my friend Molly told me always got her guy to melt in her hands. 

He stared down at me, looking completely confused and amazed. I reached up to brush one of his black locks from his forhead, unable to help myself. 

"Don't you want to go with me?" I whispered, biting my lip, nervous.

"Uh, Yeah." He mumbled, leaning closer to me. His minty breath blew in my face, making my thoughts jumble into a big mess in my brain. "I mean, yes. I want to." 

His hand was on my face, his thumb on my bottom lip, tracing it. His eyes were mesmerized, staring at me in wonder. My stomach was erupting in fits of nervousness and anticipation. He was leaning in closer. And closer. And cl-

"I wanna see your peacock, cock, cock, your peacock." My phone sang, the ringtone making blush at our closeness and pulling away before snarling as I saw who interrupted us.

"What do you want?" I answered my phone with a cold tone as I took a step back.

"Sweety, I was wondering if you wanted to invite Alec over for dinner." My moms voice talked to my through the phone. 

"No!" I snarled again, clicking the end button and throwing my phone to thr ground.

They made me so mad. Talking to me, walking arounf, asking me questions as if they didn't lie to me my whole life. I growled at the thought, and bristled with anger.

"Kiana, If you don't calm down you'll cha-" Alec spoke softly, but stopped in the middle of his sentence. Something flared in his eyes and he suddenly gave me a smirk. "Was that your parents? I think your being unresonable. You should talk to them. Forgive them. I mean, all they ever did was lie to you your entire life. Not a big deal, right?"