Prologue- Fast Forward

Prologue 

~December 13th, 2011~

This wasn't supposed to happen.

"Kiara, run, just run!" Alec shouted, his deep blue eyes staring holes into my body.

"Run and I shoot him." 

I turned to the other voice, but I already knew who it was.

"Please-" I started, tears forming in my eyes. What do I do? "Just- I just..." 

"You just?" The voice rumbled, amusement clear in those pitch black eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered, falling to my knees.

There was a laugh, some foot steps and the voice's presence near me. "I always get what I want." The words were whispered in my ear, causing me to flinch away. 

"Run!" Alec's silky voice was telling me, over and over. 

"I don't know what to do." I said, staring at the dirt as my first tear fell.

"Why aren't you listening to me? I command you to run. Right now." Alec yelled, his voice echoing threw the trees. My wolf wanted to run, to obey her alphas command, and for the first time, she didn't break threw. I held her back, staying where I was.

"What do you want?" I cried, my whole body shaking.

"I want you to leave him. Leave him here and come with me." 

My eyes widened. Leave him? He was... I can't leave him. It's impossible.

"That's impossible." I voiced my thoughts.

"There is a way." The voice rumbled, obviously amused by my pain, and Alec's.

"Please, I don't want-" A hand smacked me hard across the face, sending me flying into the dirt.

Growls rippled threw Alec's body, clearly wanting to change, but whatever he was given held his wolf back.

I lifted my head up to stare at his struggling form. His lip was bleeding, running down his chest into his ripped grey shirt. His right eye was slightly black and blue, already healing. The dark blue jeans he was wearing were ripped in multiple places, and just completely covered in dirt. Two men were holding his arms down, pressing the left side of his face into the ground.

His eyes were what scared me the most. The blue orbs that were usually cold as ice, or as comforting as the ocean breeze were leaking water. Crying? Alec was crying. The alpha wolf, the one in charge, was staring at me, crying for me, not even his own life. They were desperate, his eyes. Desperate to save me, to protect me. 

"So, my lovely Kiara, will you come with me?" The voice broke my gaze, stepping into my view. 

"No, Kiara, please no..." Alec's voice was fading into the background.

"Will he live?" I had to protect him now, to save him after all the times he did it for me. I rolled off the ground, pulling myself to my feet.

"Kiara, Stop!" I cringed as he roared at me, telling me to run, to stop, that he could escape and live. But he couldn't not this time. I won't let him die for me.

"He will." 

"I..." I looked back to Alec again, my dark brown eyes filling up again as he pleaded with me to get away. Oh, god.

"Well?" I ignored the persistent voice and continued staring at Alec, his amazing blue eyes and his jet black hair. Memories of us flashed threw my mind. It was one hell of a year with him.

His voice filled my mind, something he said to me a while back to reasure me.

"I will always love you, Kiara. No matter what happens. God, I just want to be with you, to hold you and kiss you and so much more, forever. I never want it to end, you and me. It's meant to be, it's destiny. Something we can't decide, but even if I could, I would still choose to be with you."

 More corny memories of his soft voice fill my mind as I tried to keep them out.

"I would follow you where ever you go, even if it meant giving up my position as alpha. Your more important then anything in the world."

"Stop." I said, stop thinking of this.

"When you go home at the end of the day, I think about you until I go to bed, and then I dream about your beautiful face all night long. Then when I wake up, I can't wait to see you."

"Please don't ever leave me. Without you- I'm nothing."

"Stop it!" I screeched, dropping to the ground. 

"There may be no such thing as perfect, but your the closest person to it."

"My heart is yours, don't you understand?"

"Please, stop! Stop!" I yelled.

After a few moments of silence, I coughed, trying to shove back the sobs that rocked my body.

I knew what I had to do.

 -------------------------

Hellooo! :D Okay, so this is my first story on here that I'm actually fully devoted to. This is just the prologue, so there is more coming, obviously. I was thinking that the whole thing would be either 30 to 50 chapters. I'm not sure yet. I'm writing this as I go, and I'll probably update once a week. Sorry if there is any errors, just let me know and i'll go back and fix them.

Anyway; I really hope you liked it. Comment, vote, message me- whatever you like.[: