Chapter 8- Just another day at school

"Hey." Alec leaned on the locker next to mine and gave me a warm smile. I returned it with a blush, my eyes leaving his to focus on my school stuff. 

"Can you hold this?" I asked, giving him my very large math book. He took it without complaining and looked around my locker door to see what was in my locker. There was a picture of me and Lily, then a picture of me, Blake, Ryan and Rylee. Rylee was laughing, Ryan was crying as his pacifier fell on the ground. Blake was pouting because he didn't want his picture taken and I was sticking my tongue out-my normal picture-taking pose. There was also a few pictures of Jordan and I, and Alana and I. There was even one of all three of us together.

"There isn't a picture of me and you in there." Alec interrupted the silence, his husky voice seducing me without him even trying. 

"We don't have any pictures together." I told him, closing my locker and attempting to get my math book back from him. He pulled it away from me, holding it in one hand while he used his empty hand to grab mine. He intertwined our hands together, and pulled me in the direction of the gym, which we had first together.

"We should get some." He replied simply, making me look at him.

"You're saying that you would willingly pose in front of the camera, with me?" I asked in surprise.

"If it would get me into your locker, then yes." He looked my way, his blue eyes looking over my face for my reaction.

"Well, then I guess i'll bring my camera to your house this weekend." I told him, telling myself not to forget it, because i forget a lot of things.

He didn't respond but kissed my forehead and waited until I was close to the girls locker room before heading to the boys locker room.

Jordan was already changing when I got to my gym locker, so I rushed putting on my gym clothes, which today was only a pair of guys basketball shorts and a black t-shirt. I tossed on some old converse and pulled my straitened hair into a ponytail. I reapplied my deodorant and tossed some minty fresh gum into my mouth, then handed Jordan a piece. 

"Thanks." She said, putting it in her mouth with a smile.

We headed out to the gym together, chatting about what we did over the weekend, which for her wasn't much. She just watched some movies and basically slept. Then she hung out with Hayden on Sunday, then went back to sleep after he left. I told her about how I changed willingly, and about my nakedness in front of Alec. She laughed at that, which made me think about embarrassing it was. I shoved her to the side, and she fell to the ground with a loud 'hmmph'.

"Sorry! Didn't realize that I was super strong." I told her with a smirk, then helped her get up. She laughed again and shoved me back, just not hard enough to knock me to the ground.

The gym teacher took attendance, then informed us that we were doing volleyball again. It was easy to tell because the nets were still up.

I smiled, remembering our team from last week. Jordan and I exchanged a look, then skipped over to where Alec and Hayden were standing. Alec grabbed me immediately, then tickled my sides, making me shove him away.

"Your right." Alec turned to Hayden with a grin. I frowned at the exchange, slightly annoyed about being tickled. I was really ticklish. Like, everywhere.

"Hello, fellow classmates." A snobby voice said out of no where. I knew who it was instantly. I turned to Diana with a smile on my face, just to piss her off.

"Hey." I waved. I'm sure I looked super awkward, standing right next to her and all. Alec was eyeing Diana suspiciously, and Jordan sank into Hayden's side, hiding from the threatening presence.