I'm Sorry For Everything

*sits down, tears falling silently and whispers*

I'm sorry...

But I can't stay here

I'm....I'm leaving wattpad

At least for awhile

I don't know for how long

But the pain is too much

And I need a break....

And should I not come back

I love you guys

Thank you for putting up with me

I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused.

The people I really want to tell are these ones:

5SecondsOfStyle  Thank you hun....for accepting me. All of me, and for keeping my secrets. You are so very importantto me. And I love you so much. If you need me, you know how to get a hold of me.

Cloud_babies  Axel...where to begin...heh...I have no words that can express how grateful I was and am to know you and Robert. I love you guys so so so very much. And I'm sure if I talked to John more, I'd love him too. Never forget kitten...You're worth everything and you deserve everything beautiful and wonderful in the world.

insanitys_bitches. Iris...I'm still going to be there for you. You've got other ways to contact me.  And I must thank you so much for being there for me and giving me comfort. I love you my sweet  vampire.

TheEmperorNewClothes  Hey love. So I dunno if you'll actually read this...but I'm tagging you in this anyways. Sunshine...You were my light in the darkness and my happiness. Your smile was the best thing in the world to me. Your hugs made me feel safe and loved. And I was so happy to be yours....but the last time we talked...about everything...You didn't seem like you really cared if I was yours or not. I've wondered all weekend if you still love me....but I guess I won't get an answer anytime soon...

*smiles weakly as tears fall* but I'm tough, right? I shouldn't trust people. And I should put my walls back up. Shut everyone out.

That's my specialty....And I'm going to use it....

If I didn't mention you...I'm sorry....but I didn't want to hurt anyone else

I love you guys...

Please be safe. And don't do anything stupid.

Remember you are not alone and you're loved.

Goodbye

I love you all so much more than I'll ever be able to describe

♡♡