Halloween Special

Nothing to do with the plot really since Halloween is close I am just going to do a little filler in the Water tribe. I'm not going to do the modern tradition of Halloween so I'm gonna do a little festival. Picture above is Miyako's "Halloween" clothing.

~*~ Miyako's POV ~*~

I slightly picked at the dress when I looked at my reflection. "This doesn't feel me." I muttered as I slightly turn around as I tried my best to get a better look at the clothing feeling weird to see pink on the dress. "Miyako are you done yet?" I turn my head and see Yona wearing an orange kimono with a green that fades into yellow obi tied around her. (Sorry probably not the best explanation but here is what I mean)

"Is this suppose to weigh me down?" I asked as I tried to fix the obi again as Yona giggled softly

"Is this suppose to weigh me down?" I asked as I tried to fix the obi again as Yona giggled softly. "Here let me help you." She says as I let go of the obi and let her do her work. "Now lets fix your hair it seems to be a mess." She says as I sighed then sat on my knees and let her do her job.

'This feels weird... why did we have to stay another day for this festival.' I thought as I slightly dozed off. "There all done Miyako." Yona said as I looked over at the mirror and stare at it in shock. Touching the cold glass I turn my head slightly getting a better look at the pink ribbon. "Come on the others are waiting for us." Yona called out as she made her way out of the room as I pulled away with a soft smile resting on my face. "Thank you Yona." I muttered even though she isn't in the room.

I got up and made my way outside and the others talking, already feeling awkward I turned around only to tense slightly at the sudden contact. "Kuroiryu! You finally made it!" Zeno smiled happily as I stared at him with a slight frown. "I wasn't gone that long." I muttered and is sadly dragged by the yellow dragon to the group.

"Awe look at our little sister looking so adorable." Kija gushed as I struggle to get out of Zeno's grip. "Wait what? I though Shinah is the younger one." I frowned slightly as the three dragons shook their heads. "Do you even know how old I am?" I asked them with a sweat drop as they just gave me a blank face mixed with confusion. Minus Shinah since he still has his mask on.

"I'm 18, how old did you think I was?" I asked them as I heard 16 in there. 'I don't look that young...' I thought as I sighed softly then hear Yona sobbing next to Hak. "And here I thought I am the same age as Miyako-chan." She sulked, "princess your cheeks are you going puff out from crying so much." Hak teased as he pinched her cheek. 'I have no comment on their relationship' I thought with a sweat drop as I watch the two love birds fighting like a married couple.

Not too long after the group ended up splitting up Jaeha went off drinking knowing him, Hak and Yona went off somewhere, Zeno ended up dragging both Kija and Shinah to who knows where, Yoon went off to go get some supplies and I'm just sitting underneath a willow tree. "I should of ran back inside when I got the chance." I muttered then stared at the city's river watching the lotus lantern floating in place peacefully.