Chapter 4

This is how they found Miyako, she doesn't get the cloths she wore in the info till later in.

~*~  Yona's POV ~*~

We stopped walking ahead since we wanted to wait for Hak and Miyako to return. I guess Hak noticed that Miyako wasn't following us since right after we left we were confused on why he would leave so suddenly.

Flash back

I watched Hak go back to where we were earlier, confused to why he went backwards. "Where is Thunder beast going? According to Shin-Ah the hot spring hotel should be up ahead." Yoon said to no one in particular but it did get us to thinking why he went back.

"Oh? Miyako dear isn't here as well." Jae-Ha said as we looked around and noticed the black hair female isn't here. We all had a sweat drop, realizing we should of stopped to check if everyone was present. Though what was strange is how even Shin-Ah didn't notice Miyako isn't with us? Ever since Miyako has fallen ill, Shin-Ah would stay close by to her even though Miyako doesn't notice.

"Shin-Ah, did you not notice Miyako didn't follow us?" Kija asked confused to why Shin-Ah didn't either pull her along or say anything. We looked at Shin-Ah confused and also curious with his answer. I assume Shin-Ah is staring at us, it is sorta hard to tell with his mask on, "she wouldn't move." He said which left us very confused.

Flash back over

I smiled when I spotted Hak and Miyako walking over to us. "Hak! Miyako!" I called out to them then as I waved towards them, letting them know where we are. Not even after a minute, Shin-Ah went over to Miyako and looked at her with his back faced towards us. 'I guess Shin-ah was really worried for Miyako.' I thought with a soft smile.

~*~ Shinah's POV ~*~

While we were waiting for Hak's return with Miyako, I couldn't help but slightly fidget in my spot, I guess Ao noticed as she tries to feed me her acorn that she was just eating not to long ago. "Ao.. I can't eat it." I told her as she then tried again but with the skin off first, revealing the pale light brown inside. 

A few minutes passed and silence still hanged over us. "Hak! Miyako!" I heard Yona called out as we looked at the direction where she called out and see Miyako and Hak walking back. I looked over at Miyako and not even spare another second and went over to Miyako. I stopped right in front of her as my mind drew a blank. 'What do I tell her? Is she ok? I'm sorry? What do I say?!' I thought, looking down slightly.

What took me off guard was that Miyako's hand was on the fur on me and gently stroked it. She didn't have to say it in words, I knew she was telling me that she is ok. I nodded my head then looked over at the others and noticed the confusion on their  faces. "The building.. its up ahead." I told them and pointed to the direction where it was at and showed the others the way.

~*~ Narrative's POV ~*~

After a while it took the rest of the gang, minus Hak, Miyako and Shin-ah to recover and followed Shin-ah where the hot spring is located. To Hak's amusement, he can already tell that the fellow blue dragon is slowly falling for the black dragon despite them denying it.

They finally arrived at the hot spring and looked around in awe by how peaceful the hot spring is even though there isn't anyone in besides the gang and the old woman who is asleep after welcoming the gang.

While everyone is taking in their surroundings and listening to the old lady talk about the price, Miyako slipped outside feeling a little too crowded for her liking. 'I guess we will be staying here for the night.' She thought and looked around carefully. She knew once she left the village they would either look for her and drag her back to punish her severely or punish her on the spot if she goes back.