Chapter 8

Edit: I changed Mystery man's POV to KwangGi's POV 

~*~ KwangGi's POV ~*~

The wind swirled as I finally have a good enough distance away from the two figure, 'it appears that she doesn't remember me at all.. That makes it less painful on me then.. I can finish my duty at ease like this.' I thought as I watch them.

"Though I wished it could of been different.. what would you have done if you have remembered me Miyako? Do you know what blood I still carry because of you.." Breaking out of my thought the wind picked up again. I gazed up at the sky and notice dark clouds approaching. "A storm is coming.. I pray you make it out of that village Miyako along with your friends because I want to be the one that finishes you off." I walked off into the woods away from the village in hope to meet the black haired dragon soon.

~*~ Miyako's POV ~*~

I released the breath of air that was unknown to me that I was holding onto. I couldn't turn to face Shin-Ah, he would just stare at me and ask me questions about him. 'Would he tell the others about today?' I thought nervously since it would add more burden onto Yona hime. "Lets go Shin-Ah.. Yona and the others are in the village right?" I asked not wanting to talk about what just happened as I faced him.

Shin-ah nodded his head and started to lead the way. The walk is quiet but its not awkward between us. 'I know at some point Shin-Ah will ask me about him.. And Oryu is not wrong about me running away and lying.' I thought too myself as my walking pace slowly started to slow down.

'I've told them I have been chained to that room since I was 16 when its all lies.. I am sure Shin-Ah already picked up it 100 times of running from KwangGi.. I've been chained to that house after my 100th run and my only escape was the village.'

Lost in thought I kept walking and bumped into Shin-Ah, "Ittai." I whimpered as I rubbed my forehead, "Shin-Ah why did we stop?" I asked and stepped to the side and regret why I asked.

I didn't realize we stopped right in front of a tavern, I guess Shin-Ah must of dragged me to some turns when I wasn't even paying attention.

If you are wondering, why I regret asking why we stop. Seeing a drunk Kija and Jaeha is something I don't want to witness. Kija is in a crying mess and well Jaeha he is flirting as usual but what surprised us even more is Yoon and Yona are drunk and I guess Hak went to pay since I didn't see him.

"Oh you two are here, I need help on taking them back to our camp." Hak said once he finally exit the tavern. "What even happened while we were gone?" I asked as I help Yona up onto her feet. "To be honest I don't even remember." Hak replied which made me sweat drop while Shinah went to help Kija and Jaeha. "Where did Zeno go? I didn't even see him." I asked as looked around as Hak carried Yoon. "He is at camp we left him there in case if you two went there instead."

~*~ Shinah's POV ~*~

What is this boiling feeling I am getting? I can't help but envy Hak that Miyako is talking to him and not me. "Oh it's Shin-Ah thank goodness! I thought you and Miyako-san were devoured by a bear." Kija said in between sobs which just left me to stare at him. 'I have no comment to that.' I thought and went to JaeHa instead. "Seiryuu!" Next thing I know I covered my eyes quickly once I felt the darkness escape me. "Seiryuu why can't I see your eyes! KuroiRyuu got to see them why can't I." JaeHa whined. I felt something flutter inside of me, am I getting sick? I once again do not have a comment to that.

Finally having my mask back on, I took Kija and JaeHa away with Hak and Miyako.

Night arrived and things finally settled down, Miyako is cooking grilled fish since no one but Yoon knows how to cook. Hak is leaning against the tree probably wondering in his own world.

I broke out of my trance when I saw Miyako get up and head off somewhere, "I'm going to get water I won't be long." She said then Zino chimmed in. "Zeno wants to go with KuroiRyuu! Wait for Zeno KuroiRyuu!" Zeno ran after her which left me internally sighing to myself. I turn towards Hak's direction and spotted him staring. "Shin-Ah.."

~*~ Zeno's POV~*~

I followed Miyako by jumping through the trees like a monkey, I noticed Miyako slowed her pacing which made me jump down next to her. Never knew Miyako is similar to Daeun since she jumped pretty high maybe even taller than Jaeha. Oh! They should have a contest on that!

"Zeno! You scared me." Miyako let out a sigh as she tries to calm herself down, "Gomen Gomen KuroiRyuu." I replied and then suddenly turn serious as I had a feeling something happened. "Did you meet him?" "Who?" "Did you meet him?" I asked again this time slightly louder. "Zeno.. Who?" I turned to face her not even being playful with her. "Your chaser.. Did you meet him."

---

And here you go ;; I thought about being playful in this chapter so I hope you guys like it! I am sorry if the romanizations are off just let me know how its spelt and I will fix it ^^