Chapter 11

~*~ Zeno's POV ~*~

Night is drawing near and Kuroiryu hasn't came back yet. I kept my eyes on Seiryu as he keeps looking in a distant direction towards town. I smiled as I divert my attention back to the little squirrel, remembering the day when Daeun joined us and how all of the dragon warriors finally came to one place.

Flashback

"Stop, who let you in here girl? No one is allowed to enter the kingdom with out a special request." I hear Gu-En state from the courtyard as curiosity took over as I went over to go take a look. "Gu-En whats with the racket I could hear you from the other side." Abi stated as he made his way over to Hakuryuu.

"Oh? I guess no one announced my arrival sorry sorry." She pipped in as I try to hold back my laughter at Abi and Gu-en's expressions. "Hello Nii-san, I'm Daeun I possess the power of the black dragon." She states as her red eyes come into view once she took off her hood. "Pft." Shu-Ten laughed as he glared at Daeun who is unamused by his actions.

"Black dragon? Please there are only four dragons miss I suggest you.. leave?" Shu-ten trailed off  once Daeun appeared behind him with her katana drawn out. "Oh? Cat got your tongue... Rokuryuu?" "Ah you must be the black dragon." Hiryuu commented and Daeun quickly bowed to the king. "Hiryuu-sama, I apologize for appearing so late." She said as we looked at her confused. "I see you were a priestess Kuroiryu. Your sharp tone sure put a leash on Gu-en and Shu-Ten." Hiryuu laughed as the two glared at the king.

I couldn't hold it anymore but laughed with him. "Zeno." They glared back in my direction as I quickly cower behind Daeun. "So mean Gu-en, Shu-ten." I whinned as Daeun looked at me confused.

Flashback end

"Oh Miyako did you find yourself new clothing?" Yoon asked as Kuroiryu nodded her head and gave the small money bag back to Yoon. "Gomen... When I was in town I ran into a small group of guys I didn't want to stay I ended up running to get away. Gomen I think they might come here if they find out I am not in town." She looked down as worry and tension fill in the camp site.

'I sometimes regret for not helping the small Kuroiryuu escape from her village that Daeun once made.' I thought to myself.

~*~ Miyako's POV ~*~

I couldn't sleep knowing that, that man is out there in town wrecking havoc to innocent people. My mind slowly drift to the old man as I touch the black sleeves of the informal Eastern country's clothing. I sighed softly as I rest my head in my arms listening to the crackles of the fire. "You should rest." perking my head up slightly I knew it was Hak as he kept his eyes on me.

"I shouldn't... not after what I did." I said, even after Mizuki passed on I ended up punishing myself some days I would force myself to stay up for days or I wouldn't eat though the villagers ended up taking that matter on their own hands. Staring at the blazing fire I hugged my knees closer to me. Unknowingly sleep has won as darkness slowly took over.

~*~ Hak's POV ~*~

Soft mumbles were heard as I opened my eyes and looked over to see Miyako asleep. 'And she said she shouldn't sleep...' I thought then got up as I took a spare blanket and wrapped it around her as I took her over to a tree and have her lean against it.

I went back to my spot as I kept my eye on the fire as it slowly dies out. 'Why do I have the urge to protect this girl like Yona hime...' I thought as I gazed over to Miyako's sleeping figure then back to the fire and close my eyes. 'You're a mystery.. I just wish you don't torture yourself like this.' I thought and let sleep take over.

~*~ Miyako's POV ~*~

I am again in darkness with no where to go, this time instead of walking in a random direction I just stood still. "Is another light going to come through here?" I muttered as I looked around.

"Oh my what a lovely young black dragon we have here." I opened my eyes and turn around to see a woman who looks older than me but she has the same trait as the black dragon. Her clothing is what a priestess would wear though priest and priestesses have been banished from Kouka. "Hello young dragon, I'm Daeun the first Kuroiryu." She spoke with a bright smile as I still stare at her in shock.

'H-how? Is this a dream?' I thought as Daeun laughed as my shock expression turned into a confused one. "Oh you silly dragon, of course it's not a dream this is very real and I can hear your every thoughts." She states with a bright smile. "You suffered a lot huh young dragon? Oh how rude of me whats your name little one?" She smiled as she straighten herself. "Miyako.. My name is Miyako." "A moon child huh?" She ask as I slowly nodded my head. "I... I was given no name when I was born... I found the name on a scroll." I confessed as I hear Daeun let out a hum. "It suits you well Miyako-chan. Sorry, I came here to talk to you though I guess we can count this as an introduction. Listen carefully little one, don't beat yourself up for falling asleep I was the one who called for you. I will call again when the time comes I will be your guide to the warrior of the black dragon but once that road splits off my time will come to an end." She states as I looked at her confused.

"W-Wait, before me.. why do all the other dragon warriors lose the color of the dragon or the red eyes?" I asked. It has been bugging me since I came into this world. Everyone in the village either feared or hated me, I would always hear them talk about how I have the two traits and how the previous dragons only had one. "Sorry I can't answer that.. That was all up on the black dragon itself if I had to guess I would assume it would be because Lord Hiryuu is finally awake and he is living in your time. Well its time to wake up, I will call you again Miyako." She says with a smile as she slowly fades away leaving me alone in the darkness.

Opening my eyes slowly I rubbed my eyes as I look at Yoon scold Zeno for sneaking a bite, Yona and Kija laughing and Jaeha and Hak having their usual dispute. The only person I didn't see is Shinah. I looked around for the blue dragon and see him not around.

"Oh Miyako your awake." Yona smiled as she made her way over as I nodded my head. "Yona where's Shinah?" I asked as her smile soften. "Shinah went out to get some firewood he should be back soon." She states as I nodded my head. "I'll go look for him." I said as I got up and dusted off the dirt off my clothing. "Which way did he go Yona?" I asked as she pointed towards her left. "Just go straight I believe Shinah wouldn't wander off far." She says as I thanked the princess and followed her direction.

'Daeun... she is the first dragon warrior like Zeno I wonder if Zeno knows anything about her.' I thought and stopped once I see a familiar blue haired male coming into view. "Shinah." I called out as I went over to him and help him with the fire word that he is carrying. 'I guess for now I shouldn't think about it too much.. I will see Daeun again.'