Chapter 5

Hello Everyone!! I just want to apologize right now for not updating in over a month. Wow im so horrible. On the bright side ski season has started and i think its gonna be a kick ass ski sesaon. But this story isnt about ski season its about lacrosse and Robi so I think I should get to that..right? Okay soo not really sure whats gonna happen but im sure its gonna be great. Now to the story!

~_~

"Do you have a lot of homework?" I asked Laura as we started to get our stuff out for study hall.

"No, actually yes. I have a lot for the first day of school but its not to much." Laura answered.

"Ugh. Same. Its weird this school's so much more different than my old school."

"I know. Its weird but I like it so hope for the best right?" She laughed trying to assure herself of something. I just let its slide. Looking around the room again, I walked over to my desk. Its really weird to wrap my head around going to school and not going home after its over. Its gonna take some getting used too.

"So.." Laura dragged after fifteen minutes of hard core homework doing, "I saw you talking to Ben a lot. Think hes cute?"

"Um, I guess. I dont really want to focus on guys while we are here." I answered pulling out my precalc book and flipping to the right page.

"Its not really focusing on it if you call him cute." She said turning her whole body to face me and crossing her legs into indian style. "To be honest he is quite attractive." She said emphesising the quite in that sentence.

I let out a sigh, but it was a good sigh and rolled my eyes with a smile. "Okay. I guess
He's kinda cute."

"Yes! Now we are getting somewhere!" She clapped her hands together. "I'm really excited because there is a really cute parkie I met today and his is basically heaven to look at." She laughed. "But im sure I have no chance."

"Oh come on dont say that. Im sure you have a great chance." I assure my roommate.

"I dont think so. Hes apparently amazing and is probably going to the olympics sometime soon. But he is a park rat. But bonus he is in our grade but he looks like a god so every girl is probably all over him." She praised. I just looked at her like I understood what she just said.

"So, uh I guess that means you might still have a chance. Can I at least get a name?" I questioned her to find out her potenial lovers name.

"Oh right totaly slipped my mind. His name is Conor and ugh. This is bad I can't obsess over a guy this early in the school year! Plus hes a parkie."

"Okay but why can't racers and parkies be together?"

"Because its an unspoken rule for parkies and racers to not like eachother. But we can be that couple who changes it all. Oh Robi you must think im so boy crazy!" She laughed.

"Its alright, my friend Becca is like you so I understand."

"Okay good. So any potential with Ben? Possible suiter? Maybe?" She poked.

"I dont know. Hes cute and all but that Asher kid is hot too." I paused. "Also I have heard that some Hockey dudes are dicks and I dont want that I guess."

"Well, get to know them better. But to be honest I would chose Asher because we'd be able to ski slash snowboard together. Thats just me. And doesnt he play lacrosse? But so does Ben. Ugh man I think way to deep in this stuff."

"Its alright Laura. Like I said I dont want to get tangled in boys right now."

"Sounds like a plan." She said turning back to work. After maybe two seconds she turned around again. "Can you help me with this preclac?"