Chapter 2

Yes I am back! Hope everyone is just as excited for this sequel as I am! Im super excited actually because ive been planning this book for the longest time and now I finally gonna write it! Not sure how long this chapter is gonna be because it is the first chapter. Its gonna be weird to introduce new characters and a new plot but hey same old lacrosse right! Anyways here I go and hope you all like this one just as much as the last one!!

~_~

"Robi are you sure you packed everything you need?" My Dad asked me as we stuffed the last bit of my stuff into the car. Yes I know this is stupid but we are driving to Michigan even though its like a 14 hour drive.

"I think so." I huffed out. Some people have no idea how hard it is to pack up all of your shit and put it into a car and drive to a new place. It's a struggle. Now I know what Charlie went though when he was packing for college.

"Why dont you go check one more time. Take a final sweep through before we leave." My Dad said. Urrg why do I have to do this? Its like 7 in the morning and all I wanted to do was sleep. But I followed my fathers orders and entered my house for probably the last time until November. Strange to think. I run up the stairs I have gone up all my life and entered my bare room.

It finally hit me. I basically don't live here anymore. This room isnt tecnically mine anymore. Everything is gone. My posters, bedding, clothes, lax gear. All of it. I scan the room to see if anything got left behind. I look over on my bed and saw a small box covered by the comics from the news paper. Undernight it is a letter. I was over to my bed and took the small box in my hand and looked at the note. It have 'Robi' written neatly in my fathers handwriting. I opened the note which read,

Robi,

God Robi! Why do you have to grow up so fast! It seems like yesterday was the day we brought you home from the hospital. I cant believe you are leaving and starting anew in Michigan. Crazy! I love you and I got this just for goodluck.

Dad.

I smiled at my fathers note. I quickly scanned my room for anything else, grabbed the box and ran down the stairs.

"Dad!" I say catching his attention. "Why did you get this?"

"For good luck! Now go on and open it." He insisted. I smiled at him before I tore open the newspaper wrapped box in my hands. I opened the small box and inside was a necklace with a lacrosse stick and the words 'I can' inscribed onto a mettle plate. I smiled at him before I put it on.

Yes, I just put on a necklace, but yes it will be the only one I ever wear.

"Thanks Dad." I hugged him. "But I think we should get going before you start sobbing." I laughed.

"Me start sobbing? No! I think you want to go before you cry." He joked with me as we got into the car.

"I don't cry. Now drive." I said as he turned on the engine.

And we were officially on our way to my junior year at Baxton.

~_~

"Wake up Robi, we still have another 30 minutes of driving to do before we get there." My dad said shaking me awake in our hotel room. We arrived last night around 9 o'clock and we both just passed out. Driving really takes it all out of you.

"Nooo." I complain, "5 more minutes."

"Robi you and I know damn well that you are not getting 5 more minutes, out of bed, Now." He said practically pushing me out.

"Okay, okay." I say standing up. I head into the bathroom and got ready.

20 mintues later, my father and I were both showered, dressed, fed, and in the car.