8

Everyone rushes to the living room to find Joy sitting on top of Hoseok looking at her hand in the light. "Hoseok, you broke my nail!"

It takes a moment for me to realize no-one is hurt to calm down.

However, Yoongi has a different idea. "Are you kidding me? Everyone is on edge and the one scream of terror is about your nail?" He's about to say more but Jimins small hands take his.

Joy scoffs. "No-one said you had to come running in here like some type of id-"

"Joy," Hoseok whispers. He doesn't look at Yoongi when he speaks. "Just, leave it."

She sighs, moving off of him and stomping upstairs. He followed behind her like a lost puppy.

Yoongi sighed, pulling Jimin in his arms. He looked at me when he spoke. "I swear those people will drive me crazy."

/////

"Let's go for a walk."

"What?" Taehyung and I were washing dishes when he stopped to look at me.

"Let's just walk around the island, get some fresh air. Please." He pouted which made my stomach flip.

"It wouldn't hurt."

/////

The air felt thick and humid. A kingdom of fog swirled around us as we walked. I lost track of where we were going and spaced out completely until I heard Taehyung voice.

"There's a cabin over there." He pointed across a bridge of jagged rocks. The small thing sat hidden between drooping trees.

The wind blew harshly around us. Every time the wind blew Taehyungs hair flew everywhere making me laugh.

"Why are you laughing, your hair does the same thing." Suddenly he started running ahead. "Catch me if you can!"

Leaves crunched under me as I ran after the blonde hair boy. It doesn't take him long to run completely out of my sight and that's when I realized we ran into a forest. Everywhere I looked I saw trees that reached to the sky.

I tried to listen to his steps but it was completely silent, not one thing moved. "Taehyung!" I called out. He didn't answer. The quiet grew frightening giving me goosebumps. I rubbed my arms trying to make them go away. "Taehyung," I whispered this time. I didn't like to be alone. Yoongi and Jimin knew that, but Taehyung didn't. Being alone made me think about things that I didn't like.

My lip started to quiver as I panicked. I felt lost and cold, unstable. I fell to the leaves and wrapped my arms around my knees. "Please don't go, please don't go," I repeated as my eyes swelled. Where did he go? Why would we leave me like this, does he hate me?

"Jungkook?' Taehyung wrapped his arms around my shaking body. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

I didn't want him to see me cry but his warmth was dangerous. I looked up at his face and ran my hand over his cheek. He looked at me as if he could read my mind. Warmth took over completely as his lips met mine. He kissed me as if it was my first. He wasn't wrong. "Taehyung," I hummed as he kissed my neck.

His hand slid up my shirt while he kissed my jaw. "Shhh,"