2

(Picture of Taehyung)

"There you are Kookie!" Jimin slung his arm around my shoulders and pulled me with him. "I can't let you wander around like a lost puppy."

"I wasn't lost and I think I can-"

"Yea whatever. Hey Mark, do you think Jackson could DJ when he gets here, that would be dope." He sat on one of the stools and I followed suit. Mark didn't move his eyes from his phone but mumbled a 'sure'.

Jimin said something but I wasn't really listening. My thoughts went to Taehyung. Sure it was only a small encounter but something about him just pulled me in, like a book. Would it be awkward to go looking for him, or would we just bump into one another later? I shouldn't think too deeply about it, or him. In a few hours, I'll be off this island and he won't even remember I exist. Or maybe that's exactly why I should think about it.

"Jungkook?" Jimins voice broke me out of my thoughts. "Mark and I are going dancing, you should come with us."

"No thanks, I'll just wait here, and protect your drinks."

Jimin narrowed his eyes at me. "No-one is going to poison us now come on."

"What about this. I'll dance with you guys once everyone gets here and Jackson starts rapping. Sound good?"

He nodded. "Promise?"

"Promise."

/////

Hours dragged by like months but I stayed glued to my seat, waiting for the others to arrive. Just as I was about to fall asleep (despite the music) I could hear Mark yell something over the music. Seconds later Jimin appears next to me with a grin on his face. "He's here!" He yells, pulling me with him.

At first, I just stood there and swayed my arms but after Jimin realized what I was doing he handed me his cup. "Drink this."

"What is it?"

"Does it matter?"

I took a sip and regretted it. This liquid burned on the way down and I felt it reach my stomach. Jimin encouraged me to drink the rest and before I knew it I had my own cup. All of a sudden, I couldn't just hear the music I could feel it run through me. Jimin must have noticed I felt lighter on my feet because he took my hand so I spun him around. He started giggling for no reason which made me do the same.

I continued to dance with my friend until Jackson stopped playing the music to get back home. A lot of people were leaving and Jimin told me that's because most of them have to continue packing for flights and things. It was around 3am when I got sleepy. I had lost Jimin during the drinking and dancing so I went to look for him

After searching for about three minutes I found him in the living room cuddled next to someone I recognized. "Yoongi?" I awkwardly sat next to him at pinched his cheeks. "I missed you kiddo."

He looked at me weirdly then removed my hands. "I missed you too, you didn't tell me you were coming to Jimins party."

Before I could say anything Jimin burst into laughter. "That's my name!"

Yoongi sighed. "So you're both out of it, I see."

I forgot what I was going to say then I remembered why I was here. "Jimin I need one of the guest room keys, please."

He was still laughing so Yoongi reached into his pocket and got one for me. "Here you go, we'll catch up when you can understand me better."

I bowed politely then paused because I got dizzy. Once I regained my balance I waved to Yoongi and Jimin before going upstairs.

I didn't realize how big this house actually was when it wasn't filled with people. The hallway seemed endless but I finally made it to my room, or at least I thought it was. I tried the key but it didn't work. I held it up to the light to make sure it was the right way before trying again. It still didn't work making me let out and exaggerated sign.

"You know that's my room." A voice said.

I turned to find that same guy from this morning, except he looked different. He almost looked blurry. "Hey, you're that good looking guy from before," I said carelessly then covered my mouth. "I wasn't supposed to say that to you."

"Oh please continue, complements are gold coming from you." He stepped closer making his hair glisten in the moonlight. Something about him being this close made me shiver. His hands went around me and for a second I thought he was going to hug me or something but instead the door just opens.

"Unless you plan on sleeping in my room I think your room is further down the hall."

He goes to walk past me but I grab his arm stopping him. "But I want to," I say before I can stop myself. I wrap my arms around his neck and he does the same to my waist.

"Want to what?" He smirks.

"I want to sleep with you." I go to kiss him but he stops me.

"You're drunk Jungkook, you're not thinking straight."

I giggle. "I'm not straight."

He pulls away from me much to my dismay and drags me to my room before he picks me up and puts me on the bed while pulling up the covers. "Night."

I grab his arm and pull him on top of me. "Stay please."

He seems like he's thinking about something before sighing and getting into bed next to me. I wrap my legs around him and bury my face into his neck. "Night Taehyung."