They both exchange phone number and finally went home.

Chorong's house
Naeun: hai unnie..you're home.
Chorong: yes..you're not working today?
Naeun: nope..I'm off today.
Chorong: not going anywhere?
Naeun: no,just want to rest at home. Where you going today? usually you will not stay out late like this.
Chorong: hangout with old friends.
Naeun: really? Who?
Chorong: he is from our school his name is Onew same age like me.
Naeun: Onew? you mean Lee Jin Ki from class 5C right?
Chorong: yes, you know him?
Naeun: of course I know him unnie he is quite famous in school, he is one of the member from football club back in the days. He got lot of secret admires and Namjoo is one of them hehehe..
Chorong: owhh..I didn't know that. I thought Namjoo like DO?
Naeun: It was before DO oppa confessed to her, now she's happy with him. One more thing is Onew oppa same class with Suho oppa just for your extra information.

Chorong feeling shock for awhile she forgot Suho also in class 5C last time, she don't know if Onew knew about Suho and her in a relationship before.
Chorong: Get some rest Naeun-ah I'm going to take shower if you need anything I'll be inside my room okay?
Naeun: Okay unnie..

Chorong went inside her room and hit the shower, while taking a shower her memory with Suho playing in her mind. She still remember his scent when she beside him, his lips when they kiss, his embrace when they hug each other. Sometimes she think back her decision leaving Korea for good is the best decision or maybe she make a big mistake, she shake her head and let go all the thoughts lingering in her mind. Done with shower she wear her pyjamas and make herself comfortable at the bed. She check her phone and she got text messages from unknown number.

Text messages between Chorong and..
Unknown no: Hai..are you already sleep?
Chorong: I'm sorry but who is this?
Onew: Owhh..I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. I'm Onew by the way.
Chorong: Owhh..hai..resting on my bed doing nothing.
Onew: Thank you for today I have fun spending time with you, I hope we can do it again next time when I'm here.
Chorong: Thanks to you too I get to released my stress at work.
Onew: you working tomorrow?
Chorong: yup, I'm working until 5pm. Why?
Onew: I want to ask you out for dinner, are you available at night time?
Chorong: should be no problem, what time?
Onew: 8pm at The Five Field Restaurant.
Chorong: okay..meet you there.
Onew: Okay, good night.
Chorong: good night.

The Five Field Restaurant
Onew already arrived at the restaurant and waiting for Chorong. After 10 minutes of waiting Chorong arrived with her beautiful dress.

Chorong outfit

Chorong: sorry I'm late, did you wait too long?Onew: not really, wow you look gorgeous

Onew: not really, wow you look gorgeous.
Chorong: thank you, you look good too.