They ditched me for the Celestial World

---Present time (After the Key of the Starry Sky arc, it is now the Grand Magic Games arc)---

"Oi, (y/n)! Do you want to go on a training camp with us." Natsu asked. You considered it for a thought. "Sure." You replied back. You usually would turn down these kinds of invitation, but you had a feeling that something interesting during the time.

---time skip to when they go to that beach thing---

You watched Natsu's team, Juvia, and Shadow Gear train on the beach. Call you crazy because you are still wearing your black robe on a hot and sunny day at the beach. Crazy, right? Lucy was training with Capricorn and Natsu and Gray was fight each other. Ya, that's all you saw so far.

For the whole entire day, you didn't train at all. Natsu asked why. But you didn't respond. Right now, it was the evening time and everyone was going to the hot spring to freshen up. Let's just say that, you decided to go. You changed out of your clothes and wrapped a towel around your body. You had your robe off, so your whole body was practically exposed. Your (h/l), (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, (s/c) skin, and more. You took a deep breath, before you stepped into the hot springs area. You saw that Lucy, Erza, Juvia, Wendy, Carla, and Levy was already in the springs. Well, Juvia was hiding on the side. "(y/n), Over here!" Erza said enthusiastically. You walked over to where they were at. "Hi." You said as you took your towel and stepped into the boiling hot water. "Umm... Are you okay?" Levy asked. "I'm fine, why?" You replied. "She means you weren't training, so is everything alright?" Lucy said. "Yes and I just didn't feel like training." You said. Then they started talking about random stuff. Then we finally got out.

---time skip to next day---

Ahh... the second day of training camp and they are gone. Yup, that's right you woke up late and you found they went to the Celestial world. Yup, that's right, they ditched you. You thought about it for a second. 1 day in the celestial spirit world = 3 months in the real world... Yup, that's right, another time skip!

---time skip 3 months---

You have been waiting a while, and probably it's not funny anymore. By now, you are training in the forest alone. Oh, look at that you are. You blasted a tree, er 13 trees in a row, out of its roots with a wing attack of the Dark Dragon. Then you started to head back to the beach. The forest you were in was near the beach, you and some other guild members having the training camp. And Natsu's team, along with Levy ditched you, Droy, and Jet. Once you made it back to the beach, you saw Natsu's team, Juvia, and Levy. You managed to stop yourself from smacking everyone in the face. They looked like they were freaking out. You approached them. Then Natsu spotted me and ran right up to me. He took me by the shoulders. "How many more days until the Grand Magic Games?!" He yelled at you, while he shook you. "5 days." You said bluntly. "WHAT?!" He said and let go of you and started to freak out. And look at that, everyone else was freaking out. "Okay, everyone!" Erza yells at Natsu's team. It scared everyone. But you just looked at her, unamused. "We are going to start a training course from hell for the rest of the time, until the Grand Magic Games!" Erza announced. Then a messenger bird landed on Erza's head. Erza got the letter stuck to the little bird's leg. She unfolded the paper and read it aloud, "Meet us at the bridge in the West Wood. Make sure everyone is here." "We're going." You announced.    

---

Hey, my awesome readers!

Author-san is still alive.  So if you have any questions, comments, or ideas, plz put them in the comment section down below.  

Bye, peeps!  *Author-san disappears like a ghost*