Revealing of You to Sabertooth

Now we know...

Pokemon is just Fairy Tail...

---

Now let's check out the reaction that the Sabertooth had when you reveal yourself....

You lifted up your hood of your black robe to reveal your face.

Sting then stiffened and had a light pink blush across his face. Rogue was out of the shadows and had the same light shade of pink on his cheeks that his dark haired very well covered. Rufus has that stupid smirk on his face that I just wanted to slap right off, but when you lifted it, but it soon dropped when he saw your (majestic?) face. He had a dark shade of red on his face. It looked like he had problems hiding his emotion. Orga had the same emotion as Rufus but his wasn't so red.

You, of course, notice their pink faces and asked them why they had it, cause you are dense if. They said it was nothing so you brushed it off, or more like tucked it away back in the back of your head.

Laxus then spoke up, "It's getting late, we should get going."

"Oh, yes," She said as she looked at a nearby clock. "We should be heading out."

You nodded, put your hood back, and made your way towards the exit, while the others followed.

"See you guys at the games." You said as you waved and stepped out.

"Well, it was pleasant meeting them," Mira said with a cheerful smile.

"Sure, whatever you say." You said back at Mira as we walked in the direction of our hotel.

"Well, I don't like them," Gajeel said, kind of ticked off very ticked off.

"Of course, you don't." You said with a small smile. You have to admit that it was fun spending time with them. You were hoping for the best outcome to the Grand Magic Games.    

---

Hey, my awesome readers!

Author-san here!

Sorry about the short chapter.  

I had just started to get working on this chapter since January 7th, as I said in the previous A/N. I also had just started school again on Tuesday which sucks.  And my homework is still af.  My teachers are so mean.  ;-;  Like one of my teacher made the class write an essay up in one day, and now I have to fucking revise it by myself because I didn't get anyone to revise mines during class, so extra work for me.  ;-;  But hoped you enjoyed it.  Anyways, if you have any comments, questions, or ideas, plz put them in the comment section down below.

Bye peeps! *Author-san disappears like a ghost*

Grand Magic Games (Fairy Tail x Fem!reader) ***HIATUS***जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें