Going to Crocus

It was late morning, and it was almost time the train for Crocus to arrive. You were already at the train station waiting for the train. Natsu was complaining about going on the train, and Gray was telling Natsu to shut up.

About 5 minutes later, the train arrived and everyone filed in. You sat in the back of the train, by yourself. You knew this was going to be a boring ride, and so be it. Yup, that's right another freakin' time skip.

---time skip to when they get Crocus---

The train stopped, and you were the first one out. Mostly because you already felt sick of riding on that stupid train.

It was normal for dragon slayers like you, Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus to get motion sickness. But you often wonder why Wendy doesn't have motion sickness. It was weird, how she was the only dragon slayer that didn't get motion sickness.

You looked at the piece of paper with black ink writing on it that Mira gave you on the train. It included all the information of where the hotel, the Fairy Tail B-team was staying at, and what time we had to meet up tonight and every day for the GMG, good shopping places(?) and weird doodles? You assumed they were Mira's doodles. It looked like the doodles from when she made plans for the new guild hall when Gajeel attacked when he was in another guild. Damn, they looked stupid. You headed over to the hotel, you and your team were going to stay at. Once you made it over there, you saw Mira, Laxus, Gajeel, and Jellal already in the lobby. Laxus, Gajeel, and Mystogan were sitting on one of the many sofas in the lobby, while Mira was talking to the lady who sits at the receptionist's desk. You walked over to Laxus, Gajeel, and Mys-er Jellal. You sat down on a couch nearby the boys. "You know, you should keep your hood off more often. You look better that way." Gajeel said with a slight blush and sly smirk. "He's right; you do look better without you hood. You should get rid of that cloak, while you are at it." Laxus said with an emotionless face. But you could have sworn you saw a slight pink blush across his face. "Maybe, I should." You said as you lifted up your arm to take off your hood. Instead, your hand quickly fell into your lap. "On second thought, maybe I should just keep it on of a while more." You said and turned their direction as you lifted up you head so your (e/c) eyes can be seen. Then you smiled a genuine smile and stuck out your tongue. Then you could practically see them full on blushing. Even Mys-er Jellal was blushing. Then Mira came over and gave us our room keys. Two rooms, one for the boys and one of the girls.

Once you guys got to your room, you stayed there until midnight which was when the elimination round started. You were surprisingly excited for the elimination round. It has been a while since you had to do things competitivity. Mira was already getting comfortable. Laxus, Gajeel, and Jellal was in the room doing the-non-existing-god (A/N: Ya sorry guys, I am not a Christian. I am non-religious) knows what. And ya we waiting for a long time.  

---

Hey, my awesome readers!

So I might have to push the day, I get these chapters upload a bit back.  Wait, before you complain I have a reason, so don't worry your little asses off.  I have a shit load of homework to do so be patient in the update, so figure out a way to cool your asses off during that time.  I also apologize for having this update a bit late.  Cause right now I am sick af and my mom forced me out of the house in the moring so I am tired af.  Also if you have any comments, questions, or ideas, plz put them in the comment section down below.

Bye peeps!  *Author-san collaspes on to a bed and falls alsleep.