I Give Up.

Stephanie's P.O.V
I had been there for 2 days and I already felt weak. Every hour he would come in and force me to "Make love" with him and if I refused, which I normally did, he bet me until I was to weak to resist. My hips felt broken and I was hungry and tired. All he fed me was some bread and butter with a glass of water. Where was I? How was I going to get out?

I was so tired I fell asleep and when I woke up the room had been changed. There was a mirror, a radio and a TV. I looked in the mirror. I looked terrible, my mascara was all chunky on my eyelashes, my "natural" look looked nothing like natural and my lipstick was practically gone. My hair looked like it had been back combed hundreds of times. I took off my clothes just to see the bruises, my hip bruise took over my hip and half my stomach. I had a rash on my leg obviously from all the kicks he had been giving me. I looked terrible!
I heard the door latch from the outside getting twisted so I hurried to get my clothes on. Patrick walked in, he was so ugly and his glasses were filthy I was surprised he could even see through them. His long black hair looked like it hadn't been washed in days and he was just a skinny lanky weirdo. I hated him, I hated him so much.

"Did you like the improvements" He asked with a smile.
"Yes, I did, why did you bring them?" I said trying not to annoy him.
"You can see what people are saying about you, nothing. Nobody cares about you except me!" He pulled out a remote from the back of his pocket and switched the TV on to the news channel. There was a message about me but it only lasted 10 seconds.
"There is a missing girl the age of 17, may be found dead, if you find her call....."
I didn't mind that though, someone called for me what was Patrick talking about?
"Do you wanna know who put that call in?" He asked whispering beside my ear.
"Who?" I whispered back.
"Me, it was me" He answered.
"But why, don't you want me to be with you?"
I asked trying to find more answers.
"I do, they won't find you, we are in a really romantic and secret place. When I called in to see did anyone inform them he said nobody had even reported a missing girl" He explained.
"B-But what about my mother or my friend Chris" I stuttered
"They obviously don't care about you like I do" He started to kiss my neck.
"Now lay on the bed" He ordered.
I gave up and did what I was told.