New Relationships Begin.

Stephanie's P.O.V:
I still couldn't get over the note from Patrick, telling me how he was going to feel every part of my body cherishing the time he spent with me. He was a creep and of course the creep was in love with me.
When we went to form. Miss.Betty stopped the class.
"Everyone listen!" She began to shout.
"There is a new boy in the class, he is very well mannered and is an exchange student from Poland, he speaks really good English but if he makes a mistake, do not tease him or laugh" She said before bringing in the most attractive boy I've ever seen in my life. Why couldn't he be creepily attracted to me? All the girls made stupid "oooh" and "ahhh" sounds like the posh freaks they are. I stayed like I usually do, quiet and ignoring everyone and everything except what the teacher was showing me. In this case showing me a beautiful blond haired, brown eyed, tanned God!
What was I doing? I hate boys. I stopped looking at him and scanned the history notes I had taken down for the test in the next class, but I just couldn't concentrate.
"Your going to sit beside-" Miss.Betty said before Emily rudely interrupted her.
"Me!" She shouted
"No Emily, He needs someone who will help him catch up, Aha! Jake your going to sit beside Stephanie. Stephanie is a lovely girl and she will make you catch up maybe quicker than I would!" She joked and pointed him at me. May I say best day ever? He sat beside me.
"Hey" He said with a smirk.
"Hey OK I'll start you off with this..." I learned him the basic of what we learned with a few bits of flirting  every now and then until the class was interrupted by a familiar face, Patrick. He saw me and Jake flirting and started breathing heavily. He got up and stomped over to me when the bell rang. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me along.
"Let me go" I shouted
"Dude, I-I mean, Patrick can you let her go?" Jake said in his beautiful Polish accent.
"It's ok, call me dude, this is my girlfriend"
"No. I'm Not!" I shouted but nobody heard because Patrick put his hand in front of my mouth. He pulled my wrist hurting me.
"What are you doing with that ugly boy!" He screamed.
"What I want! Now let me go!" He released my wrist only to grab the other.
"I'm your boyfriend, not him" He shouted in my face, his breath stunk of tuna. He scared me.
"Ok You are my boyfriend tell yourself that" I said pulling my arm away and running to a teacher. I reported to her some of the recent events and she told me that she'd bring him to a counsellor to explain that I do not like him and never will.
When it was home time me and Jake walked together. He really wasn't like other boys he was nice, handsome and kind (Not like Dylan, the boy that every girl fancies in the class). Not to be cliche or anything but I thought I might of found the one.
When I reached the house I dropped my bag at the doorway.
"Maaaaamm" I called
"What Honey"
"What's for dinner" I asked
"Stew, is that okay?" She replied
"Ye yum, can a boy from my class come over, he's new and Miss.Betty wants me to help him catch up with what we are doing it in class"
"Ye until 9"
"Thank you mam" I said, kissing her on the cheek then running upstairs to text Jake.
When I turned on my phone there was notifications from Facebook. Patrick had liked 123 of my photos.
"Creep" I whispered to my self.