||Chapter 1 ||

1.Perfect Strangers

He was a hopeless romantic.
She wanted to have a good time.
He loved her with all his heart.
She didn't know if she loved him or not.
He couldn't imagine a life without her.
She wanted to break free but knew it would break his heart.
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

It has been a year since Colt Eastman and Madison Burton started dating each other.Today was their one year anniversary and Colt being the romantic that he is took Madison out for a lunch date. Their relationship was like a roller coaster they had their ups and downs. But their ride together was a show put on for the students of East Los High.Mostly,depressed young souls who spent half of their life obsessing over the hottest couple.

Madison didn't help keeping things a hush.She always updated everything they did together on social media.She would never want to talk that much about random things but when their squad was around them she couldn't stop being all mushy with him.Colt on the other hand didn't even change his status from being single to in a relationship.He wanted his relationship with Madison to be low-key, just for the two of them and not for the whole world.

Colt arranged a lunch date in the most perfect place in LA.It was right opposite the promenade a restaurant called 'The View'. They use to spend half their junior year walking on the promenade hand in hand. He started reminiscing the time they spent together at the promenade. 

Madison entered the restaurant and looked around to find her Romeo.She spotted him in a white button down shirt and tapered black pants.Looking at how handsome he was with his blonde curly hair she couldn't help but wonder what she did to deserve a man like him. He was standing waving his hand so she would find him and his other hand hid a rose behind his back.Colt would go all out.He was the kind of guy who would do all the cliché stuff.She approached the table and he offered her the rose. She smelt it and smiled.But her smile was cold and it faded instantly.

"Hey!Babe.You finally made it", he said and kissed her on the forehead."I wouldn't miss it for the world",was her reply.She wanted to be enthusiastic after all he is the only guy who's ever cared about her.

He pulled out a chair for her to sit down and then took his seat being the gentleman that he was.

The view was perfect.It was totally an La Vibe.They both were feeling it and they loved it.Champagne glasses clicked and they rejoiced.Celebrating one year of togetherness.But was it all going to be downhill from here on?

Their conversations became less.It started off with engaging talks and went onto one word responses.

Her smile faded.She looked into his eyes to find something.Something she could hold onto.But she searched and searched and couldn't find anything.She didn't feel anything.

Colt was confused and he too looked into her eyes but all he could see was their future.He took her hand and held it tight.He asked her,his voice breaking but he found courage somehow and let the words flow out of his mouth,"Is something wrong Maddie?"

She looked down depressed and sad.She didn't want to ruin it but she couldn't play along.She needed to be true to him.She didn't feel anything not even love.

"I can't do this anymore Colt.I can't pretend!"She said it with fear,she said it with regret.His eyes were wet but he still kept fighting,he held onto hope."Do you still love me Maddie?"She got up and said 'This has been perfect the lunch,the flowers,you.Everything about you is perfect and being with you has made me a different person.But I'm not use to this.I thought we would last for a week and this was just a fling.But you actually developed feelings for me and I couldn't see you get hurt.Goodbye Colt.You we're the best relationship I ever had,You were a memory I will never forget."

She said a lot. Colt tried to consume the words but refused to take it all in and sink into his body.

She left leaving Colt's hope to die forever.He watched as lovers walked on the promenade and dudes from his school we're skateboarding.He tried to find meaning of what just happend.What was suppose to be a paradise ended up in burning flames.

He felt sick.He was Colt Eastman and he could get another chick in a second.He was the rich dude from Beverly Hills everyone wanted to be with him.But Colt had his mind-set on a girl who broke his heart and left him with despair.

___________________________________

Heyo! Woah! So I finally wrote the first chapter and I feel like it's pretty good.Please tell me how it was and what more do you want.
I'll update the next one soon.

Vote.Comment.Share.