Chapter Three

D Y L A N

The children went outside with Rogan for an outside activity, the birthday boy followed his father while holding hands with my pup. Landon and I didn't force our pups to play with each other, they've seen each other when we visit one another. I continued ignoring Roland, how dare he touch me without my permission.

Rogan separate the pups into two groups for a game of soccer, I smiled seeing Cameron clapped in excitement as he see his uncle bring the soccer ball. My boy loves soccer and always plays it with Winter during lunch time at school and even afternoons. Roland introduced soccer to Cameron, my pup had a hard time interacting with other pups. When Roland teach Cameron how to play, it gave him courage to ask his new friends to play with him.

"Go Cameron" I yelled. My pup kicked the ball to Winter, he dashed towards the goal but the other pups were to quick for him stealing the ball.

"Come on son, show papa how it's done" yelled Roland. I wanted to correct Roland until I saw Cameron showed the pups his skills. Making sure Winter has the spot light, my boy kicked the ball to his friend letting him score a goal.

"I did mama, I did papa!" said Winter as looked at his parents. Landon smiled picking up his pup and kissing him on the cheek.

"Good on you pup, you played well" said Rogan. The birthday party was a success, the pups had a lot of fun and Winter has lots of presents to open when he returns home. I allowed Cameron to sleep over, I made sure to let Cameron know to be on his best behaviour.

"When are you going to stop ignoring me" said Roland.

"What you said to me was hurtful Roland, I have every right to be bad and ignore you. I obviously was angry and need to cool down and yet you continue to annoy me" I replied. Roland sighed and pulled me in for a hug, before I could protest he whispered his apology, the Alpha held me so gently and it just felt right being in his arms. I was confused of my feelings, why was my body reacting in such way? I could feel my wolf's emotions as his happiness overwhelms me.

The next day I woken up with Roland sleeping beside me, with countless of times I refused him to sleep beside me the Alpha as usual ignores me. His arms wrapped around my waste, I shiver feeling his breath brush against my sensitive skin. He has his own house and yet he rather stay here with Cameron and I.

"Good morning" he says. I blushed realising I am staring at him, his smirk grew wider and held me tight as I tried to escape. Why the hell was I staring at him? God knows what I was expecting to find.

"L-Let go" I said.

"No" he replied. My eyes widen in shock feeling his morning wood poking my back, I blushed again trying to wiggle my way out.

"Stop moving" he growled softy.

"D-Don't hug me w-with t-that thing poking me" I said. Roland laughed and finally lets go, I quickly move out of the bed.

"That thing is my d*ck love, come try saying it" he says. I growled at the Alpha and walked out of the room with him following close behind.

"Don't walk around the house like that, g-go fix it" I said. His erection standing tall and proud in his boxers, Roland continue laughing as I tried not to stare at his erection. Sighing in relief seeing Roland go to the bathroom to fix his problem and I begin to cook breakfast. I was surprised I didn't have a nightmare last or this morning, I would normally zone out and felt like I was that disgusting man.

"What's for breakfast babe?" asked Roland. I squealed in surprised.

"D-Don't call me babe, I do have a name and I expect you to say it" I replied. I smacked his hand as he tries to steal a piece of bacon.

"Make yourself useful and set the table" I said.

"I had a few things to do at the pack house today, you'll be alright on your own?" asked Hunter. I set his plate of food in front of him along with his cup of coffee.  

"I don't need you to babysit Roland, I told you countless of times I'll be okay on my own" I replied. Roland stopped eating his breakfast and look at me intensely, I felt my wolf's happiness and I couldn't help but smile.

"If I am not here your nightmares will be back, I am worried what will you do to yourself" he says.

"Stop worrying Roland, you're an Alpha and you're forgetting your important role. Do not ignore your duties to watch me, I dealt with it for years even before we met Roland so please stop worrying about me" I replied

"Bullsh*t, don't act like everything is okay and you haven't dealt with it Dylan. Your running away from the past and it continues to haunt you. Cameron sees you suffering and he doesn't know why, he sees you hurt yourself even when I am not around. That boy seen things he wasn't suppose to, you allow those nightmares to consume you and you don't fight it" he said.

"I know that! stop reminding me how sh*tting of a parent I am, this takes a long time for me to really be okay. I know my pup seen me like this and it kills me that he has nightmares because of it. I blame myself for not being strong enough, I feel ashamed lying to my own son about his own f*cking father. I feel pressure already so stop reminding me what I already know Roland, if that what you want to talk about then get out" I replied.

Not bothering to wait for a reply, I stormed out of the house and I suddenly felt suffocated and need some fresh air. Images flash before me, seeing omega's getting raped and killed, pups taken away from their mothers and sold to willing buyers. His voice echoed in my mind, I screamed yelling for the voices to stop. I sink to the ground crying in fear, beginning them to stop hurting innocent omega's.

"Dylan!" yelled Roland. I felt him gently lift me holding me close to his chest, the tears didn't stop even when I tried to wipe them away.

"I'm sorry baby, I am so sorry" The alpha whispered. I whimpered nuzzling my face to his chest, I inhale his scent which oddly calmed my wolf and I. We laid in bed together, I begged him not to leave when he wanted to go get me a glass of water.

"I am not going anywhere, not matter how much you push me away. I am not leaving so you better get use to it" said Roland. I felt tired emotionally and physically, the nightmares didn't return.

Roland chased them away.