1

You can wonder about the existence of Adelaides. Just as one can wonder about the colors gold and violet, and their differing qualities. Or the vibrations felt when a certain music plays.

Of course, you could also ponder the existence of reflections.

And the power they hold.

And what's hidden inside of them.

For there comes a point in time, where mirrors become the only notion towards whether or not we still exist. Or whether we've been lost to time entirely.

For time and mirrors.

They are both a tricky thing.

For things like colors and music,

And names...only come down to the question of the choice.

It's never a hard choice to make. It's quite an easy one, I think. To give yourself over to something so fated as a reflection. So knowing as a name. To give yourself over to pretty songs and pretty gold necklaces and pretty dances in toe shoes.

To fight...or To Choose.

And all at once, choosing becomes not such a hard thing to do.

And all at once, all that's needed is a face and a mind.

And those two things are not so impossible to come by.

So it will never be hard to choose.

No. It can't ever be.

Because when it comes to the existence of Adelaides, there is nothing more hopeful than the choice. There's nothing more desired than a blank slate and awaited destinies.

All that's needed is an agreement from the mirror.

And yet, we still find ourselves starting over. But that's alright... They say the past is past and the future is beginning... And there's nothing quite as hopeful, as a new beginning.

Dear Olivia,

              You weren't the right one.