The Practice Room

Start from the beginning

Aphmau- I need help with a problem..

Laurance- Sure, is everything okay? 

Aphmau- Everything is fine It's just that I have this friend who is in trouble..

Laurance- Do tell

Aphmau- My friend kissed her best friend's crush and I don't know if I should say anything....

Laurance- WOW! THAT'S HORRIBLE!! If I were you I'd stay  out of it... Honestly that's such an underhanded thing for your friend to do... Did she know your friend liked the guy?

Aphmau- Yeah, she did..

Laurance- Stay away from people like that... If she knew your friend had a crush and still kissed the guy,  well she's not a very good friend and isn't someone your friend should be friends with....

Aphmau- What if the guy had a twin brother and they each liked one, but they didn't know which was which?

Laurance- Doesn't matter in my book. They should have learned who was who before hand like Garroth and I did with you and Everye... But that's just me... Man, I'm glad I have a trustworthy friend like Garroth, you might want to get some new girlfriends if I were you...

Aphmau- Yeah, I'll think about it. Anyway, Laurance, I have to go to bed, thanks for the advice! I can sleep better now at least. 

Laurance- Anytime, Aphmau. 

"I can't sleep... This just made everything one thousand times worse! I can't talk to Mom, because she'll never let me do anything ever again.And I was going to tell Laurance about it.. but then it would really ruin his and Garroth's friendship.. I don't want to come in between their bromance! I don't have anyone to talk to about this.... Which means I'll still have to obey Gene.." Aphmau whined.

*Le time skip to next day at school*

"I still can't believe you got her to skip yesterday, Gene." Sasha told Gene the next day. "Not only that, but she tagged the wall too! To be honest, I wasn't sure you had your head on right when you blackmailed her, but she's a fun one to control!" Zenix said and Gene shook his head.

"We don't have full control over her just yet." Gene said and Sasha nodded in agreement. "Right. I saw it in her palm." Sasha announced. "So what?" Zenix asked. "Even though she's doing what we ask, she's still fighting us..She hasn't asked to join yet.. The longer we wait for her to answer us, the harder it will be to control her. We need to make sure she gives us an answer after school today. That Kitty will be mine!" Gene said and started to laugh hysterically.

While they were busy talking about Aphmau, the were completely oblivious to Zane sneaking up behind them. Zane started laughing with Gene. "Oh, Gene. I love how evil you think." Zane said and Gene looked at him. "What the-" Gene said, but Zenix interrupted him. 

"Zane. What did we tell you about standing next to us?" He asked. "Uh... Not to?" Zane answered. "Exactly. So back. Off." Zenix growled and Zane walked a few feet away from them. "Here?" Zane asked as he looked at them. "Further." Zenix smirked and Zane ran another couple feet. 

"This good!?" Zane called. "A little more." Gene smirked as him and Zenix shared a look. Zane ran farther and looked at them. "Now!?" Zane yelled and Sasha smirked. "Almost.." She called over to Zane. Zane ran a good ten feet before turning around again. "Perfect! Now keep that distance for the rest of your life!" Gene yelled over to Zane. "What did you say?" Zane called over and Gene rolled his eyes.