Chapter 7

The forest was disrupted of its silence from the chattering children heading to lunch. Vix walked ahead of the crowd trying not to make eye contact with any of the other students; especially me and Ava. We both walked silently through the tunnel of trees. As we entered the courtyard we heard kids from the last class conversing about the dragons they got.
"I got the fire dragon!!!" One exclaimed.
"Oh yeah? Well I got the sky dragon!" Says another.
We ignore the talking and sit down across from Vix. The table is silent. Vix obviously doesn't want to talk. But we try anyway.
"Do you wanna talk abo-"
"I'm fine." She interrupts me and takes a sip of her soda.
I stand up to get lunch. Today it's boar sandwiches with a side of fries. I look over at another table and see the hunting class with proud expressions. I guess they had a successful kill. I look down at my boar sandwich in disgust.
"Maybe I should become vegetarian after I take that class." I mutter jokingly. I walk to the table and sit down. Ava goes to get lunch. I take a bite of my sandwich, then sit awkwardly. Vix and I sit in silence for a while. Vix gets up and walks away to the park on the other side of the castle. (Yes our school is located in an old castle). I get up and follow her, but she doesn't notice for awhile. She sits down on a bench in silence. I muster up the guts to go and sit next to her. He jumps a little startled.
"What are you doing here?!" She exclaims.
I didn't answer her. I just looked out to the field. She sat back down awkwardly and didn't ask again. We sat in silence for a long time. Then I looked down.
"I'm sorry."  I say quietly.
"Huh?" She turns her head.
"I said I was sorry." I repeat.
"Why? It wasn't your fault." Vix mutters.
"I still feel sorry." I say in a sympathetic tone.
"Luna, I don't need your pity." She says.
"I know. But I bet you still want to talk about it." I smile slightly.
"No I don't." She looks away.
"What happened?" I ask
"Huh?"
"To your mom?" I look over to her. She sighs and looks up.
"She was sent on a mission to retrieve her masters gold. It was stolen......... By a dragon. As she was traveling she grew  weaker and weaker because she was sent on the mission with no food or water. It's was hard to travel in these conditions so when she entered the dragons cave which contained the gold she stopped and sat down to relax." She  breathed in deeply.
"As the dragon materialized from the darkness of the cave it stepped towards her.

***IM SORRY BUT THERE WILL NOT BE ANYMORE UPDATES ON THIS STORY BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE POSTING ANYMORE***

I'm sorry guys but I wont be posting here for a long time (maybe not ever). But if I do post here it wont be for awhile so I apologize to anyone who really liked this story. So yeah.....See ya   

~(0w0)~