The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Peyton's POV

It's been two weeks and me, Trent, and Jason are getting prepared to tell the pack about our discoveries. They will listen to us because when I met the whole pack a week ago they loved me and said if I ever needed anything then ask. Well, I needed something and I needed it now.

When I got home I saw candles and rose petals all over and my handsome mate standing in the middle of it all.

"What's all this?"

"A relaxation date," he responded.

Cue the awes. He was always doing something like this to ease my stress and it always worked.

"You're sweet," I said coming up to him and giving him a kiss.

He pulled out a chair and Ethan came out wearing a tuxedo and spoke with a French accent. "Good evening I am your server Ethan, what would you like to drink?"

I burst out laughing. I should be video taping this. Ethan growled and walked away. When I looked at Trent he put his finger to his mouth and pointed to Jason hiding video taping Ethan.

"Way ahead of you," he said.

"Nice," I said leaning over the table and giving him a kiss.

Dinner continued and Ethan still served us with the hilarious accent and stuff. When it was over Ethan and Jason went to the pack house, and Trent and I were currently making out on the couch.

I couldn't believe how in love I was with him. In fact, I was ready enough to complete the mating process. To tell him I was ready I undid the first button of his shirt.

He pulled away hands in the air. "Pey, what are you doing?"

"I'm ready Trent. I'm ready to complete the mating process."

He looked shocked. "Are you 100% positive about this?"

I felt hurt. "You don't want me?"

"What? Of course I want you Pey. I just don't want to pressure you it's your choice. So, are you sure?"

I nodded. "Absolutely positive," I responded. I put my hand on my locket. "I love you to the moon and back."

"I love you too," he said before his lips crashed to mine. After awhile of making out he picked me up, and carried me bridal style to my room.

The next morning I was a fully mated female, and with the most amazing mate.

Trent's POV

I woke up to the sun shining through Peyton's window. I looked beside me and saw Pey peacefully sleeping.

I was about to wake her up when my dad mind linked me. 'Trent I need you now!'

'Why? What happened?' I mind linked back.

'The rogues that killed Ashley are back and I think there after Peyton?'

I looked at Peyton. Would she be alright if I left her for a bit? 'Dad I'm on my way.'

I got dressed and wrote a note for her in case she woke up before I got back. Putting the note on the nightstand I took another look at her. She was so beautiful I sometimes couldn't believe she was mine. I placed a kiss everywhere on her face before leaving.

When I finally reached where the fight was I instantly went into action. I clawed and killed determined to keep my beautiful angel safe from these monsters.

The fight lasted what seemed like hours was only minutes until they retreated. Before I could celebrate with everyone else I heard in my head, 'TRENT HELP ME!'

It was Peyton. She was in danger. I ran back to her house and when I got there I shifted and barged in the house. I looked around but didn't see her, but when I got to her bedroom door there was a note saying, 'If you would have surrendered her there wouldn't had to have been violence. The next time you see her will be in hell.'

I was enraged. Someone took my Peyton, my angel, my love, my entire existence, my mate. Whoever it is will pay, and I will not be satisfied until their heart stops.