The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Trent's POV

My warriors were standing in the forest ready to attack, as son as we get Jace and Peyton out of there.

When it was night it was time for me, Ethan, and Jason to go in and save them. We sent spies to see if the guards had to dress in anything, and luckily they had to where a helmet like in ancient times.

We entered the cave in our disguise and walked up to one of the guards.

"Excuse me," I said using a different voice. Thank god for voice motifiers. "Master Blake wishes to speak to Peyton."

The guard nodded. "Follow me," he responded.

He grabbed the cell keys and started walking. When we got to a cell he unlocked it and it opened to reveal Peyton and Jace.

"What is it?" Jace asked.

I looked at Ethan and nodded. "Master Blake wishes to-" the guard started but didn't get to finish, for Ethan used chloroform and knocked him out.

"What the hell?" Jace said. "Who are you?"

We took our helmets off and they both sighed with relief. "Trent!" Peyton squealed and she came up to me.

I pulled her into my arms and gave her a peck but it held passion and love. "Shh Peyton. You have to be quiet if you want to get out of here alive, okay?"

She nodded and kissed my cheek. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too. Now let's go."

I grabbed her hands and put the helmet back on and started walking towards the exit. We were almost there when we heard someone say, "You there. Where are you going with that prisoner?"

I turned around and said, "Master Blake wishes to speak with her."

"Oh. Well then carry on," he said and walked away.

We all let out a huge gush of air that we didn't know we were holding and bolted for the exit. With Peyton being pregnant I carried her, and when we got out we went to the forest.

"Okay," I said setting Peyton down. "Ashley?" I said.

"Yes?"

"Take Peyton home and meet up with the pack doctor and see if the babies are okay."

She nodded. "Yes alpha."

"Wait what?" Peyton said panicked.

"Peyton I'll be fine," I said trying to reassure her.

"Trent please don't. What if you die? Please don't fight," she begged crying.

"I'll be fine. I promise to come back, okay?" I said placing a hand on her cheek.

"Okay," she said and I pulled her in for a kiss.

We were still kissing when we heard, "WHERE THE HELL DID PEYTON GO?!"

Oh shit. "Go Pey," I said pushing her towards Ashley. She went and followed her sister out of the woods and to safety, while everyone else got ready to fight.

The rogues came out with Blake leading them, and when they thought the coast was clear we jumped out and attacked. We killed at least half of them already, but the other half wasn't backing down so easy.

While my fighters fought I went after Blake biting down on his neck. He yelped and kicked me off and into a tree. When I stood up I clawed at his stomach.

We kept going at it until I finally scratched a deep enough scar on his chest to stop his heart and bit down on his neck. Sure I was bloody but not as bad as him. Not even the greatest doctor could save him.

I saw a wolf come up and finish Blake off and judging by the eyes I'm guessing it's Jace. He nodded at me and I nodded back.

I turned around and saw some of my own warriors dead but the rogues were almost finished. Me and Jace helped and soon enough all rogues were dead.

I transformed back to human and put my shorts on and so did everyone else. Jace came up to me and smiled.

I smiled back and said, "Jace I want to thank you for everything. So, if you want you can join the pack."

He looked at all the dead bodies and said, "Well since my father and his army have fallen, and I don't have to pretend to be loyal then, I would love to join the Northwing pack."

"Welcome," I said holding out my hand and he shook it.

After we got rid of all the dead bodies I said, "Now let's all go home."

Everyone nodded and started heading back and so did I eager to get back to Peyton.

Peyton's POV

Ashley and I have been hanging out in mine and Trent's room waiting for our mates to get back. She was currently trying to calm down an upset Michelle.

"Hey Ashley," I said a thought occurring to me. "Have you tried singing to her?"

She looked at me. "What?"

"Try singing. It always worked with Kelly's little cousin."

"Pey, I can't sing."

"Well let me try," I said before getting up and grabbing my guitar Ethan gave me for my birthday.

Ashley looked at me funny. "Are you sure you can play that while pregnant?"

I nodded. "Yea. I did it before," I said in a 'duh' tone.

"What are you gonna sing?" she asked me.

I thought about it and then got an idea. "Oh what about that song from The Sound of Music."

"What song?"

I smiled, strummed the strings, and started to sing.

'Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisped apple stroodles, door bells and sleigh bells and snitchells with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, these are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snow flakes that stay on my nose and eye lashes, silver white winters that melt into springs, these are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites, when the bees sting, when I'm felling sad, I simpily remember my favorite things and then I don't feel, so bad.'

When I was done I set my guitar to the side and saw Michelle was asleep. "Pey, you're a genius!" Ashley whisper shouted.

"Why is she a genius?" someone asked. I turned and saw Trent.

"Trent," I said before going up to him. "Are you okay?"

He nodded. "We lost a few warriors but we won. Blake is dead. Jace and I took him out, and we watched his heart stop beating. All bodies have been disposed of and everything's going to be okay," he informed me.

"Well that's g-" I started but stopped when I got a pain in my stomach and felt my shoes become wet. Sure enough when I looked down I was soaked.

"Peyton what's wrong?" Trent asked alarmed.

I looked at him scared. "Trent, my water just broke."

"What?"

"The babies are coming," I said with a scared look.

"Oh crap," Ashley said. "Trent, get her to the pack doctor and I'll call the family.

He nodded and carried me out to the car grabbing some water on the way.

As he drove to the pack doctor he held my hand and I drank water. My only thought was:

My babies are coming!