The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Peyton's POV

It's been a few weeks since mom and dad came back and since Trent moved in with me. After I got home he left and came back with all his stuff. He said being away from me was painful and that his parents and my parents sorted it out. He knew I wouldn't want to leave my parents after they just got back, so they worked it to where he moved in with me.

I was now at my locker getting my stuff for first period when I heard someone say, "Well look who it is."

I turned around and snarled. It was none other then Macy the school's biggest slut and my worst enemy.

"Hey Peyton quick question, when are you gonna break up with Trent?"

I growled. "Why would I brake up with my mate?"

She laughed. "Oh honey. He isn't yours he's mine!"

"In your dreams you bitch!"

"Excuse me, but I am not a bitch. He is mine!"

I grabbed her by her throat and pinned her against the lockers. "Listen here you fucking bitch!" I shouted at her. "You stay the fuck away from my mate. I may be a luna but I will kill you if you go near him. So why don't you go find someone else to satisfy your slut needs."

I released her throat and she coughed. "I don't think so," she said. "Hey why don't you take a good whiff of my scent."

I sniffed and then froze. I smelt Trent all over her. Hurt went through me and anger. Tears were escaping and Macy smirked.

She looked up and said, "Hi Trent." After she said that she smashed her lips on his, and he pushed her away.

"What the fuck Macy?" he yelled.

"What I'm just kissing my boyfriend."

"I am not your boyfriend!"

She laughed. "Whatever. I'll see you later Trentie poo," she said blew him a kiss, smirked at me, and then walked away.

I looked at Trent with painful eyes and turned and started walking away.

Trent's POV

*Before Macy went to Peyton*

I was at my locker thinking of Peyton. I remembered our night together last night and smiled.

"I hope that smile is for me," a voice said. I turned around and frowned. It was Macy slut Matthews. "Why the frown?"

"What the hell do you want?" I snarled at her.

"Isn't it obvious. I want you."

I laughed. "Uh news flash Macy I have a girlfriend/ mate who is your luna, and we are fully mated."

She smiled. "But we both know I'm so much better then her," she said and then planted her lips on mine.

I pushed her away and yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

"I'm kissing my boyfriend," she said before rubbing against me.

I pushed her away and yelled, "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND SHE IS WAY BETTER THEN YOU!"

"Oh Trentie poo when will you learn that she's only a fake mate, and that I'm your real mate."

"YOU KNOW WHAT SHUT THE FUCK UP MACY, AND GO TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO WILL BELIEVE YOUR LOAD OF CRAP!"

"Humph, okay by Trentie poo," she said before walking off.

*Present time*

As Peyton started walking away I grabbed her arm. "Pey, where are you going?"

She sniffles. "Anywhere but here," she replied.

I was shocked. "You believe what she said?"

She turned and started crying as she spoke. "Trent, your scent was all over her, how do you explain that! Also she didn't say it but I know that she thinks I'm not good enough for you and I'm not. You're popular, I'm not. You're loved, I'm not. You're talented, I'm not. You're friends with everyone in school, and I'm only friends with one person in this whole damn school."

"Peyton my scent was over her because she kissed me and I pushed her away, so she started rubbing against me and I pushed her away and yelled at her. Also Pey, I don't care if you're popular or not, but you're the future luna so you know more people then you think. You are loved. Your friends and family love you, and I do too. I love you so damn much Pey, and so does everybody else. You are talented. You're an amazing musician and a great marcher. You do have more friends then you think. Peyton, Macy can talk shit and do anything she wants but you are perfect for me. You're everything I ever wanted in a mate and more. I love you so fucking much Peyton Kennedy."

Tears flowed down her cheeks and she ran into my arms. "I love you too Trent. I love you too."

She cried awhile longer before she looked up and kissed me. It started out sweet and gentle but instantly became serious. I pinned her against the lockers, and she jumped wrapping her legs around my waist. My hand was under her shirt and hers were under mine tracing my abs. The bell rang and I groaned while Peyton giggled.

"I guess I better get to class Mr. Alpha," she said laughing.

I smiled wickedly at her. "Or we could skip first and maybe second and go have some alone time."

She giggled again. "As tempting as that sounds I have a unit test in chemistry first period, and then I have band second."

I stuck out my lips in a pout. "You mean I have to wait until we get home until we can have our alone time."

She nodded. "Not fair," I said still pouting.

She giggled and meant to just peck my lips but I turned it back into a make out session. It was getting more and more heated and when I was about to get her top off but the bell rang again.

"Shit I gotta go," she said unwrapping her legs and grabbing her books that fell on the ground.

"You owe me you know. Making me wait is just cruel," I said pouting again.

She smiled. "You might get what you want at lunch," she said.

I instantly smiled. "Really?" I said happily.

She laughed and said, "Nope! Bye Trent, I love you!" Then she was out of sight.

'Not fair' my wolf grumbled.

I smirked as I walked to class. 'Oh we are getting our alone time with her at lunch whether she likes it or not!'

'Good,' he said in approval.

'Get that thought out of your head it's not happening,' I heard Peyton say through the mind link.

'Oh yes it is,' I said sternly.

'Okay, but then you get no alone time after school.'

'You don't play fair!'

'Never said I did. Gotta go take a test, bye love you!' and then she cut off the mind link.