The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Peyton's POV

After the pack doctor worked on Trent he moved him to my bedroom. He's been unconscious for two days now and I'm freaking out. I don't want to eat, drink, or sleep but I have to so I can keep our baby healthy. The doctor says he's getting better but I won't believe it until I see his silver eyes gazing into my hazel ones.

I tried to keep my eyes open but I soon fell asleep holding Trent's hand and had another dream of Trent only it wasn't completely a dream.

~Peyton's Dream~

I was laying in a meadow and Trent was laying next to me. We were pointing out shapes in the clouds and enjoying the beautiful day.

"Peyton?" Trent asked.

"Yes?"

"When do you think we'll have our child?"

I giggled. "Soon Trent, soon.

"Okay. I love you Peyton."

"I love you too."

"Hey, can I ask you one more thing?"

"You can ask me anything."

"If we have a son can we name him after my father?"

"Of course. I know he would be flattered."

"I hope I wake up soon."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Peyton, you might be dreaming but your mind connection is still open so I'm contacting you through that."

"Wait, so you're like literately talking to me?"

He nodded. "I'm getting stronger. I hear you pleading with me to wake up and I will. I just need to get stronger and I'll be holding you in my arms again in no time."

"Wait, if you're actually talking to me... then... who attacked you?"

"I don't know it was an army. An army of rogues."

"Who was leading them?"

"I don't know."

I thought about it an then something dawned on me. "Trent, did your father actually kill Blake? Like did he see him die in front of him?"

"He said Blake vanished and when he found him that he was lying dead on the ground."

"Oh fuck," I said.

"What?"

"He faked his death. Trent," I said looking at him, "Blake is still alive. I should have known. We defeated him to easily it was all a plan. He wanted us to bring back my parents and for you to find us."

"But, why?"

"I don't know. Right now focus on getting better and I'll worry about Blake."

"You can't," he said worried.

"Why?"

"Worry isn't good for the baby. Listen stay by my side until I wake up and then we'll figure it out."

"Okay. I love you Trent."

"I love you too."

~End of Dream~

I woke up and looked at Trent's face. He was still out but I felt his wolf getting stronger. I leaned up and kissed his lips. "I love you," I whispered keeping my forehead against his.

I felt and hand on my cheek that pulled me back to Trent's lips and when I was pushed back Trent said, "I love you too."

"Trent? Trent?!" I squealed kissing him again. When we pulled apart I was lying next to him and he was hovering a little bit above me.

I was happy but I punched him in the arm. "Ow. What was that for?" he questioned.

"For making me think you were gonna die. Trent Mason Thompson don't you ever do that to me again!" I shouted.

"Yes mother," he said jokingly but then had tears in his eyes.

"Oh Trent I'm sorry," I said wrapping my arms around him.

He held onto me and said, "It's okay. I have you so I'll be fine because you'll help me, right?"

I nodded. "I went through the same thing. I can help you I can't take all the pain away but I can help."

"I think I know a way you can help," he said playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Oh, and what might that be?" I said as he pulled my shirt over my head. I giggled and traced his muscles (he was already shirtless).

"I love you so much Peyton," he whispered.

"I love you too," I said kissing his shoulder blade.

After I kissed his shoulder we had a little make out session and then we were both transferred to a world of pure bliss.

Trent's POV

I woke up and Peyton was asleep next to me. It's been a few hours since I woke up and I called the pack doctor. Peyton fell asleep next to me a short time after the pack doctor left.

There was a knock on the door so I said, "Come in."

The door opened and the pack doctor and Ethan walked in. "Hey Trent, how ya feeling?" Ethan asked.

I shrugged. "Better. A lot better," I replied.

"Good, because now you're healed enough to get out of bed, but don't transform into your wolf for a few days," the pack doctor said.

"Okay thanks," I replied. He bowed his head to Ethan then to me in respect and walked out the door.

I looked to Ethan. "Yes Ethan?"

"I have to talk to you about something."

"What is it?"

"You remember Ryan and Kelsey? Peyton's friend and his mate?"

I nodded. "What about them?"

"Well their pack happened to have a visit from hunters. Half were taken out and the other half is fleeing trying to find a new pack. Ryan called asking if he and Kelsey can join the pack."

"Of course they can join. In fact are they on there way?"

"Yea. They were gonna come see Pey anyway she told them about the baby and everything that happened, so they wanted to come check on her and say hi to her parents. They should be here in a few hours."

"Okay I want a pack meeting scheduled for tonight to introduce them and declare me and Peyton as alpha and luna, you beta, and Jason third in command. Am I clear?"

"Yes alpha," he said and bowing before leaving.

After he left I looked at Peyton's sleeping form, and couldn't help pulling her into my arms and kissing her face everywhere. She stirred and opened her beautiful hazel eyes and they showed love.

"Hey," she whispered.

"Hi. How did you sleep," I responded.

"Good, you?"

"Good. The pack doctor came and said as long as I don't shift for a few days I'll be fine."

"That's great," she said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Hey, I have a surprise for you," I told her.

"Really? What is it?" she asked excited.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Ryan and Kelsey's pack was attacked by hunters but they got out and are coming here. They asked to join the pack and I gave them permission."

Her eyes lit up. "Oh my gosh! Are you serious?!"

"Yup," I said popping the 'p'.

"Ahh," she screamed before pulling me down to kiss her.

My hands were on her waist and we were in the middle of a really heated and passionate make out session. Our lips moved in perfect sync and our tounges started dancing together.

As we continued our make out session there was a knock at the door and the person on the other side said, "Trent?"

I pulled away and said, "What?" As soon as I finished saying that Peyton brought my lips back to hers.

"Trent," Ethan said barging in. He looked at us and said, "Trent quit making out with my sister and get your ass down stairs. There's some one down there."

I was still kissing Peyton and kept kissing her as I said, "Well *kiss* they *kiss* can *kiss* wait."

He sighed annoyed. "Dude the person down there is Jace!" Ethan shouted.

That stopped me from making out with Pey and turned to Ethan. "Why the hell is he here? Why didn't you kick him out?" I questioned angry. He interrupted me and Peyton for this.

"He said he has something to tell us but refuses to talk until you and Peyton are there."

I groaned. "We'll be right down," I said.

Ethan started walking toward the door but turned back around and said, "And don't start making out again. It sounded important."

"GO!" Peyton and I shouted together.

After he left we both got up an changed out of our pyjamas to regular clothes. When we were dressed I grabbed her hand and we went down stairs.

When we got down there we saw Jace and he looks scared. "Jace," I say and he looks at me. "What do you have to say?"