The Alpha's Mate?! Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Peyton's POV

I've been in the hospital for two days and am finally being released, and getting to take my little babies home. Trent went to go get car stuff earlier this morning, and everyone else was setting up stuff in our room at the pack house.

I was currently holding Delilah while Xavier was asleep in the hospital crib in my hospital room. I was feeding her milk and she was staring at me with her silver eyes. She was so beautiful, and every time I look at her eyes she reminds me of Trent.

"Hey," Trent said coming in with two strollers (the ones you carry).

"Hi," I said looking up from Delilah.

He came over and kissed Delilah's forehead and then kissed me on the lips. "Xavier asleep?" he asked.

I nodded. "As usual. I wonder where he gets it from," I said looking at Trent. He's always sleeping and so is Xavier.

"Hey, we men have to have beauty sleep too," he said defending his man pride.

"Whatever you say," I said be being funny.

"Well we better get out of here," he said.

I nodded and put Delilah in her car seat and Trent put Xavier in his. He grabbed both car seats and we walked to the lady at the desk in the front. We checked out and headed towards my truck.

We set the kids in the back and I got in the passenger side and Trent got behind the wheel. He intertwined our fingers and drove home.

***

When we entered our room I saw a door that I've never seen before. "What's with the door?"

He smiled. "While you were... umm... not here," he started and I knew he meant when Blake kidnapped me, "some people started working on this."

"What is it?"

"Open the door." I did as he said and gasped in shock.

It was a little nursery. One side was painted blue, and the other was painted pink. There were huge stuffed animals and two cribs. The name 'Xavier' was painted above the crib on the blue side, and the name 'Delilah' was painted above the crib on the pink side. There was a diaper changing table, and drawers that were filled with clothes.

"Oh my god," I said. "This is amazing."

Trent set the strollers down and he grabbed Delilah, so I grabbed Xavier. I went and set Xavier down in his crib since he was still sleeping. Trent was moving Delilah trying to put her to sleep.

"Trent," I said gaining his attention. "Let me see her."

He handed her to me and watched as I sang 'My Favorite Things' from 'The Sound of Music'. When I was done she was out cold, so I put her in her crib.

I turned around and Trent turned on the baby monitors, and grabbed my hands leading me out of the room. When the doors were shut he put his hands on my waist and brought my lips to his.

The kiss was sweet and passionate. He continued to kiss me but backed me up to the bed. When I layed down he layed on top of me.

"I love you Peyton Kennedy."

"I love you too Trent Thompson."

He kissed me and thankfully Xavier and Delilah stayed asleep so we could have a proper welcome home.