"Where's Elena?" Elijah asks him.

"Safe with Stefan. They're laying low, you know, bit of a werewolf problem" Damon tells him bluntly.

"Oh, yeah, I heard about that" Elijah tells him.

"I'm sure you did since it was your witch that saved the day" Damon points out, and I turn around on the sofa to look at Elijah.

"That was your witch?.. Thank you" I tell him with a small smile.

"You are welcome" Elijah tells me, as Damon sits down on the desk.

"Which adds to my confusion on exactly why you're here" Damon asks him as Elijah turns his gaze back to him.

"Why don't you just stay focused on keeping Bella and Elena safe and leave the rest to me" Elijah says as he starts to leave the room, but Damon vamp-speeds in front of him, blocking the way out.

"Not good enough" Damon says, but Elijah grabs him by the throat and vamp-speeds him into a wall. He in retaliation grabs Elijah's throat, but Elijah grabs his hand and easily pulls it off of his neck, making sure to crush Damon's hand as he does so. I suddenly stand up run over to them Both.

"Elijah!.. Damon, apologise now!" I shout at him, why does he always have to start a fight.

"You young vampires, so arrogant" Elijah says as he drops Damon's hand from his own, but still keeps him up against the wall by his throat "How dare you come in here and challenge me?" He says to him as I glare at Damon, but I then turn to Elijah.

"You can't kill him, Elijah. It's not part of the deal" I tell him, as I put my hand on Elijah's arm which he is holding Damon's throat with.

Elijah then turns his gaze from Damon to me as I look into his eyes. He sighs and grabs a pencil from the desk behind me and stab's Damon I the neck with it as he yells in pain, but Elijah eventually let's go of him and he falls to the floor.

I then stand in front of Damon protectively as I stare at Elijah who stares back, he suddenly whips out a handkerchief from his pocket and wipes the blood from his hands. His gaze from me suddenly drops behind me to Damon.

"I'm an Original. Show a little respect" Elijah tells him as he hands me the handkerchief and I throw it behind me at Damon "The moment you cease to be of use to me, you're dead, so you should do what I say. Keep Bella and Elena safe" Elijah tells him before he looks back up at me "It was nice seeing you again, Bella. Although, I don't think I can say the same for the company you keep" He adds before he leaves the room.

A few seconds after he leaves I turn around to face Damon who is slowly standing up from the floor. I sigh and walk closer to him as replace his hand with mine over his neck with the handkerchief.

"Your crazy, you know that?" I tell him as I laugh a bit, I look at the wound and it's almost fully healed so I wipe the excess blood off of his neck.

After I wipe the blood off, I look up at Damon and realise he's been looking at me the whole time since Elijah left. I give him a small smile, but then I suddenly remember I don't like him right now so I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"I'm still mad at you" I tell him with a little anger in my voice, but I just sigh again "Let's go, I think you need a drink or two" I tell him and he nods slightly as we leave.

(Skip to the Salvatore Boarding House)

When me and Damon arrived at the Boarding House, Ric showed up shortly after and he joined me and Damon for a drink.

"Today was a bust" Damon complains, well what was he expecting, Elijah is like a billion years old. And if you go after and original there only going to retaliate.

"Yeah. How's the throat?" Ric asks him.

"Sore" Damon tells him.

"Yeah. That Elijah's one scary dude, but with nice hair. Hey. You want another one?" Ric asks us, but I shake my head.

"I'm going to head home, see you guys later" I tell them as I pick up my jacket and leave the parlour room, then going out the front door. I make my way over to my car, but before I can open the car door someone knocks me out and I'm consumed by darkness.

I start to wake up due to someone screaming in pain, my eyes flutter open and I see Damon beside me screaming with blood coming from his neck. I try to move but I'm tied to chair.

"Damon?" I ask him, but someone grabs my face and turns my head so I'm looking at them, Jules.

"Thank you for joining us, Bella" She says to me, then points a gun to my arm where I was shot last night and I wince at the pain of it not fully healed "So I hear you have the moonstone" She asks Damon and he starts to laugh.

"Oh, if you only knew the irony of this moment right now. Let me tell you how this is gonna go. You're gonna torture me, I don't talk, someone loses a heart. Last time, it was your boy Mason" Damon tells her with a smirk, can he not see the gun pointed to me?

"This time, it'll be you... Or her" She says looking at me before shooting my shoulder and I scream in pain "These bullets have double the amount of wolfsbane in them from when Brady shot you" She tells me as i feel tears filling my eyes "Where's the moonstone?" She asks as she picks up a metal poker from the fire place to my stomach.

"Get over it, honey. You're never gonna get it" Damon tells her stubbornly.

"You looking for this?" I hear Elijah say from above us as he lean's on the banister, and we all turn to look at him and he places the moonstone on a table, then backs away "Go ahead. Take it" Elijah asks them.

Suddenly one of the werewolves uses his wolf speed to rush towards the moonstone, but Elijah, being quicker, plunges his hand into the wolf's chest and rips out his heart. He then falls down onto the couch, dead.

Then two other werewolves rush at Elijah and Elijah, without any effort, plunges his arms into their chests and rips out their hearts as well.

Suddenly Jules pierces the poker I to my stomach before wolf-speeding out of the house before she is killed. I try to scream but nothing comes out but blood, although I can hear Damon screaming my name as he tries to get out of the chains.

Elijah walks over to another werewolf, who crouches down and pulls his jacket over his face in fear. Elijah pulls him up from the ground.

"What about you, sweetheart, hmm? You want to take a shot? Yes? No? Yes? Where's the girl?" Elijah asks him, but he doesn't answer. Elijah then punches him in the face and he falls to the floor.

Elijah then rushes over to Damon and breaks the chains, then he walks over to me and breaks the chains away. Elijah then picks me up bridal style and vamp-speeds us away somewhere.

He stops running and we're suddenly in my room and he places me on my bed as I start to cough up blood.

"It's going to be okay" He tells me and rips the poker out and I scream in pain. He then bite's into his wrist and puts it into my mouth as I swallow his blood. After a minuite or two I start to push his wrist away.

"That's enough" I tell him as I try to keep my eyes open. He examines me before noding his head yes and start's to leave, but I grab his hand to stop him and he turns around to face me "Thank you" I tell him as I release his hand.

He then grabs a blanket from the bottom of my bed and pulls it over me, and then leans down and kisses me on the forehead.

"Sleep, you need to rest" He tells me before disappearing using vamp-speed, and without a second thought I drift off to sleep.