Max's loud mouth

"Shut up! No way!" Max's eyes are wide as he covers his mouth. "So not only did you have a thing with Louis..Harry too?!" His voice is booming. People walking around us give us unusual looks. "Keep your voice down" I snap feeling annoyed with everything currently. Max narrows his eyes at me.

"What else went down?" He asks slowly leaning closer to me. I feel a light ping in my chest. "Nothing good" I admit sighing. "Well what happened?" He asks repositioning himself in his chair to sit properly. "These questions are bombarding me" I say taking a sip of my coffee. He cocks an eyebrow as I look up at him. "Well are you okay?" He asks and I cringe at the thought.

"No.." I admit as I place my cup on the glass table. He nods slowly and looks around as if someone were watching. He leans closer to me and presses his hands against the glass table.

"Is that a hickey?"

I flush and hesitantly pull the collar of my shirt up sinking into my chair. "No!" I protest and a deviously stupid smile grows on his face.

"Did you-"

"No" I say sitting myself up on my chair.

"El I know your lying" he throws his head back laughing and I roll my eyes, tracing my finger around the rim of the coffee cup. "So Harry..That's really-"

"Surprising? I know" I sigh as Max continues with his stupid obnoxious smirk, cause he knows he'll be getting all the information out of me.

"Well what happened? I would be the happiest man alive right now if I slept with Harry" He chuckles and it's contagious. Although I feel rather awkward discussing my sexual affairs Max makes it more amusing.

"We got into..a fight" I shrug. "A fight? About?" He parses his lips together waiting for my answer as I stare down at my coffee. It's black just like my soul and nearly empty..just like me.

"Louis.." I mumble and Max's eyes widen. "Louis?!" He shouts and I sink into my seat again. "Would you stop yelling" I groan resting my head on my arms as my cheek just touches the tables glass top.

"So what really went down?" He asks and I sigh in defeat and spill everything. By the time I finish speaking Max's jaw is dropped and his eyes are still wide.

"That's..Fucked"

"I know" I groan and sip my refilled cup of coffee. "Eleanor babe..I don't know what to say..Do you..like Harry?" He asks and I cock an eyebrow not to sure what he means 'like', it could mean anything. I take a drink of my coffee before I answer.

"Like would you bang again?" He asks and I nearly choke, I swallow hard on my coffee attempting to keep it down so I don't make a scene by spitting all over the concrete ground.

I cough loudly from the thickness in my throats and push my coffee cup further away from me. "I don't know" is the only sentence I can manage. Which is true I don't know, I can't ruin Harry nor my reputation. It would just be another reason for fans to hate me.

"I don't know, maybe cause he has a big dick and good in bed? Or I don't know, cause he's rubbish in bed but still has a big-"

"Your disturbing" I laugh and he smirks, "does he?"

"Does he what?"

"Have a big-"

"I'm not answering" I flush but find this all to funny.

"Tell me!" He pouts and I laugh.

"This conversation is fucked" I laugh and he nods. "But not as fucked as you're 'love life', babe" he snickers and I cringe but nod agreeing.

"He does" I admit looking everywhere but at Max, feelings my cheeks rise in heat. "I knew it!" He nearly yells and I snarl flipping him off. "Is he good in bed as well?" He asks and a memory triggers in my head that I enjoyed more then I'll ever admit to Max.

~~

"You're shit faced" Harry laughs in my ear, his hot breath sends tingles along my neck. "I know" I gurgle and he laughs throwing his head back. "That was attractive" He says sarcastically but I don't mind since I had far to many drinks to even recall. I can't even think straight but I like it, my conscious isn't no where to be heard and I love it.

His bruised pink lips connect with my jaw slowly placing delicate kisses all over my jaw and just below. His hand brushes against my hips and the only thing I can do is giggle.

"You're adorable" he snickers and I feel more relaxed as he pulls me closer towards his body, if it were possible. I'm not to sure how he managed to drag me into my bedroom let alone find it so quickly. Wait never mind..my house is small as fuck.

I laugh at my stupidity and Harry narrows his eyes at me with a smirk letting his famous dimples pop truly activating something charming in him. I fling my arms around his neck and pull him down onto me, without hesitations he begins sucking onto my skin, making the delightful tingle of slight pain fill the area his lips are attached to on my neck.

He sucks long and finally he kisses me nearly breathless and I fondle his styled hair that I'm starting to love more then his old long curls. He dips his fingers up my dress and slowly traces his fingers along my hip bone.

~~

"Eleanor??" Max breaks me from thought and I snap my head at his direction rather then my thighs, that I absolutely love seeing Harry between."Hmm?" I hum.

"I'll take that as a yes" he chuckles and I raise my eyebrows. "Yes?"

"That Harry's good in bed" he says. "Yea" I admit and don't feel the annoying balminess in my cheeks this time. "That's good to know" he smirks and I kick his leg feeling the heat rise in my cheeks this time.

I check my phone to see it's almost 3 in the afternoon, I might miss Scream Queens!

"I should go" I say standing and he nods. "Yeah same" He says standing. "I'll pay" He says and I smile warmly and find myself rushing into my car.

By the time I get home I feel weird not receiving any texts from Harry. I shrug it off and make myself some snacks for my binge watching to come. My phone dings and I rush to my phone. Maybe Harry finally decided to apologize for his outburst.

When the screen brightens again it's only Alana. I find myself disappointed and I don't know why. I was the one who kicked him out and told him that whatever 'this' was couldn't go on any longer. Gawd I'm a bitch. I look at the text to see Alana wants to hangout tomorrow. I reply with a simple 'what time?'

I take my phone along with my caramel pretzels into the living room. I'm not sure if I can just watch tv without texting someone..I'm so used to it. Harry always texted me..Should I text him? No. I can't I pushed him away..I shouldn't start anymore problems again..although maybe I should apologize. I sigh in defeat and click his contact to text him.

I type hey and contemplate, it's to casual especially after our fight. I force my thumb down without hesitating and send.

REGRET. REGRET. REGRET.

///

It's been a while..😅